Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Hunted, Channel 4

2»

Comments

• But they wouldn't know you had this arrangement with a friend and you wouldnt be using your own computer...
  • Bit of an anti-climax with the doctor tonight, all that time doing well in Scotland and he randomly gets a train all the way down to Euston to make it easy for them.
  • I think they finally got into his head and he was shaken when saw his photo in paper and the posters etc
  • Should have stuck to his plan of hiking out of Fort William. Can't really track you on foot very well.
  • edited September 2015
    MrOneLung said:

I think they finally got into his head and he was shaken when saw his photo in paper and the posters etc

Yeah I ahree. Shame he let it get to him, was doing well.

Should have just walked off up the Great Glen Way towards Inverness, nice scenery that way, plus Nessie has hid up near Loch Ness for years.
  • That "CCTV" footage of the doctor making the phone call was so obviously pony. Why would there be a cctv camera of that quality pointing at a phone box in Fort William, of all places?

And the two dopey birds. I thought they only had one cameraman following each pair of fugitives, but if that was the case how come they suddenly had one each when they "spontaneously" split up.

The more ive seen of it the more ive realised it's largely faked, even taking into account the disclaimer they put at the start.
  • Same here @Off_it I'm enjoying it but realising it's being played and presented in a much more controlled way than I was hoping for.
  • Does anyone remember a similar format perhaps 15/20 years ago, where people were dumped somewhere in Europe and had to blag their way home? Was quite good until targets obviously found a way to cheat having seen prior episodes.
  • What was the one presented by Annabel croft that had two people trying to find each other whilst being hunted by a mad Scotsman in a helicopter, who used to make weird bird like noises when he found them? Bizarre but I loved it!
  • What was the one presented by Annabel croft that had two people trying to find each other whilst being hunted by a mad Scotsman in a helicopter, who used to make weird bird like noises when he found them? Bizarre but I loved it!

The interceptor!!
  • Sponsored links:

Interceptor
  • I remember something a bit similar with people using phoneboxes and the people hunting them having to work out which one, too.

Interceptor
    That's the one. It was like trasure hunt on acid!
  • Finding two people at random, what's all that about? Started of well, but getting too far fetched now.
  • If anyone is into this espionage / counter espionage stuff then the novels by Charles Cumming are very good. The latest one is excellent.
  • I enjoyed the first couple of episodes, since then it has become so fake it's unbelievable.
  • PL54 said:

If anyone is into this espionage / counter espionage stuff then the novels by Charles Cumming are very good. The latest one is excellent.

A Colder War?
  • Yes the one based around Turkey
  • Did anyone catch the final episode. Obviously contrived but entertaining all the same.
  • Did anyone catch the final episode. Obviously contrived but entertaining all the same.

Yes, might apply to be on the next series, might be good to 'miss out' on following Charlton for a month, and go off the grid.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited October 2015

Did anyone catch the final episode. Obviously contrived but entertaining all the same.

No, gave up on it a few weeks back. Who managed to evade capture in the end - not those two scatty birds?
  • Off_it said:

Did anyone catch the final episode. Obviously contrived but entertaining all the same.

No, gave up on it a few weeks back. Who managed to evade capture in the end - not those two scatty birds?
    Yes and two mates who cycled around the canal paths.
  • cafc999 said:

Off_it said:

Yes and two mates who cycled around the canal paths.
    Yeah the two blokes who were picked up on a HD CCTV camera.... (cycling along a canal)
    As if...

Choreographed for sure.
  • Anyone watching the latest celebrity version?  Can tell where Boris gets his brains from, his Dad using his own bank card and thinking it'd be fine. 

Martin Offiah had the right idea hiding in a mate's place watching old films and eating.  Would have been fine if Henson didn't make him leave. 
  • Going to be curious to see how Boris and Toff get out of Birmingham as per the ending of the last episode

Only disappointment is its not going to be the same as the standard version as the Celebs will no doubt be given a bit more of a chance