Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Hunted, Channel 4

Anyone watch it?

Supposed to be about how hard it is to go on the run, but so far all I've learnt is don't use your own car or debit card and definitely stop calling your mum.

Well, duh.
«1

Comments

  • And for just generally being incredibly annoying.
  • That girl that got caught had an attitude problem as well.

    Yeah that was weird.

    You've been caught, it's only a TV show, give it up.
  • edited September 2015
    Even the sensible-ish bloke rode an hour down the M2 from Canterbury to Bean before riding back to his mate's garage 7 miles away from.where he started.

    Why?!
  • Sure the bloke with the glasses had a Crystal Palace tattoo on his chest at the beginning when he was getting changed. Shoot on sight I say.
  • The whole "simulating CCTV and anpr" thing is a bit weak for me. The two women who were on the bus were "spotted in CCTV" well if it was simulated, someone basically tipped them off...

    Also that stupid woman Emily (I think). Absolutely pathetic. Its annoying because she is taking the opportunity to take part in the show from someone who isn't a complete tool. I would have loved to be on that show.

    Step one, withdraw all cash immediately.
    Before going on the run I would send emails to my friends and stuff about how I am going to place "x" and I will write a full plan in my planner.

    2 days in (having gone some part of the way to that destination) I would call my mum, tell her I am fine and that I'm going to place "x" place x would be a place I have links to and have gone before with a very good knowledge of.

    I would then divert entirely to somewhere completely different, I think the amount of misinformation you have created would give you a good few days of protection.
  • Huskaris said:

    The whole "simulating CCTV and anpr" thing is a bit weak for me. The two women who were on the bus were "spotted in CCTV" well if it was simulated, someone basically tipped them off...

    Also that stupid woman Emily (I think). Absolutely pathetic. Its annoying because she is taking the opportunity to take part in the show from someone who isn't a complete tool. I would have loved to be on that show.

    Step one, withdraw all cash immediately.
    Before going on the run I would send emails to my friends and stuff about how I am going to place "x" and I will write a full plan in my planner.

    2 days in (having gone some part of the way to that destination) I would call my mum, tell her I am fine and that I'm going to place "x" place x would be a place I have links to and have gone before with a very good knowledge of.

    I would then divert entirely to somewhere completely different, I think the amount of misinformation you have created would give you a good few days of protection.

    I guess the danger is... If their watching your emails / bank account constantly and see the emails being sent from X location and bank accounts being sent from X location, each time I'd get straight on to the local police and say @Huskaris was in that location five minutes ago, he cant have got far, put out a cordon and you could end up being trapped
  • Sponsored links:


  • I'd knock on a nice old couples door, threaten then with a knife, tie them up and hide out for a few days.

    #keepingitreal

    With that knowledge to hand don't expect any treats to be waiting for you this Christmas!
  • It's on C4 at 9PM on a weekday. Nothing more to add really is there?
  • MrOneLung said:

    1 - set up an email account and share access with a close friend.
    do not ever send an email, just type out an email draft - close friend can log in, read draft, delete what you have written and type his reply. again dont send email just leave in drafts. This leaves no trace as no email ever sent.

    2 - withdraw maximum amount of money and immediately buy a couple of untraceable burner pay as you go phones.

    3 - post two bank cards with small amounts of cash on them to two different people.
    Get them on separate days to withdraw cash from two random places along way from each other.

    4 - change up your method of travel
    Bus one day, train next.
    If travelling by car steal number plates from similar model.

    5 - get to your safety deposit box containing three passports, for different countries and 50k cash in various currencies (depending on your line of work you may not actually have this in place...)

    6 - At the earliest opportunity, ditch the cameraman who is following your every move.


    youre given an hours notice of when youre in the game mate so no chance of doing half of this
  • Of course .. no rehearsals, strictly off the cuff, the sky is green and the sea is pink
  • Went to Erith school with the main copper Pete Bleksley. He was on one of those Danny Dyer programmes (GB's most dangerous or something) a while back as he was undercover Plod.
  • Who loves you and who do you love?

    THE RUNNING MAN
  • MrOneLung said:

    1 - set up an email account and share access with a close friend.
    do not ever send an email, just type out an email draft - close friend can log in, read draft, delete what you have written and type his reply. again dont send email just leave in drafts. This leaves no trace as no email ever sent.

    2 - withdraw maximum amount of money and immediately buy a couple of untraceable burner pay as you go phones.

    3 - post two bank cards with small amounts of cash on them to two different people.
    Get them on separate days to withdraw cash from two random places along way from each other.

    4 - change up your method of travel
    Bus one day, train next.
    If travelling by car steal number plates from similar model.

    5 - get to your safety deposit box containing three passports, for different countries and 50k cash in various currencies (depending on your line of work you may not actually have this in place...)

    6 - At the earliest opportunity, ditch the cameraman who is following your every move.


    youre given an hours notice of when youre in the game mate so no chance of doing half of this
    Am in the game 24/7 - would tell them I only needed half an hour and that would be to have a dump.
  • Sponsored links:


  • Huskaris said:

    The whole "simulating CCTV and anpr" thing is a bit weak for me. The two women who were on the bus were "spotted in CCTV" well if it was simulated, someone basically tipped them off...

    "Spotted" by the bloke with the camera following them around no doubt.

    I mean, how else would they know to look at the "CCTV" footage of a bus stop when they had no real idea where they were. Not only that, they had "operatives" ready to pick them up by the time the bus got to where it was going, but who's to say that might not have already got off the bus by then.

    Loved the idea and concept. But found the show full of more holes than a very holey thing.

    And that fella in the braces .........???
  • First Dates that came on afterwards was much more entertaining!
  • Other option is hide out in IKEA for a month.

    Beds, sofas, you could eat like a Swedish king for a month with £450 in there, and best of all no one could stand a chance of finding you in that maze.

    "He's by the Svendik wardrobes!"
    "Is that before or after kitchens? Or back round by TV cabinets? I'm so confused...."

    Shit, I've gone past them but the arrows are telling me to keep going forward.
  • cafctom said:

    First Dates that came on afterwards was much more entertaining!

    And then the humbling 9/11 Firehouse after that.
  • MrOneLung said:

    Other option is hide out in IKEA for a month.

    Beds, sofas, you could eat like a Swedish king for a month with £450 in there, and best of all no one could stand a chance of finding you in that maze.

    "He's by the Svendik wardrobes!"
    "Is that before or after kitchens? Or back round by TV cabinets? I'm so confused...."

    Shit, I've gone past them but the arrows are telling me to keep going forward.
    Did you take down the serial number for where he was? We can get him at the end then.
  • edited September 2015
    MrOneLung said:

    1 - set up an email account and share access with a close friend.
    do not ever send an email, just type out an email draft - close friend can log in, read draft, delete what you have written and type his reply. again dont send email just leave in drafts. This leaves no trace as no email ever sent.

    2 - withdraw maximum amount of money and immediately buy a couple of untraceable burner pay as you go phones.

    3 - post two bank cards with small amounts of cash on them to two different people.
    Get them on separate days to withdraw cash from two random places along way from each other.

    4 - change up your method of travel
    Bus one day, train next.
    If travelling by car steal number plates from similar model.

    5 - get to your safety deposit box containing three passports, for different countries and 50k cash in various currencies (depending on your line of work you may not actually have this in place...)

    6 - At the earliest opportunity, ditch the cameraman who is following your every move.

    1. You'd have to log in to access the shared email inbox even if it's in the draft box... Trigger an alert that...
  • But how would they know to monitor that email account. It is secret.
  • MrOneLung said:

    But how would they know to monitor that email account. It is secret.

    You'd set it up on the computer they'd look at?
Sign In or Register to comment.