Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Looking for 2 tickets today

Morning, long shot but has anyone got 2 spare tickets for today? I'm up in Chester and only found late on Wednesday that tickets were not available on the day by which time it was too late to order via the ticket office. Both ticket offices have been unable to help. Cheers

Comments

• edited August 2015
    I wouldn't be surprised if they are available on the day. Clubs often say they aren't and then they are. It's not sold out.

If you don't want to risk travelling I suggest you ring the Wolves box office first
  • Reckon they will sell to you if you ring first
  • There will be a cash turnstile. I'm sure of it. Birmingham last two years was the same, both times I travelled and paid cash on the day
  • Thanks for the replies, just called Wolves and they were adamant there was nothing they could do but as you say, I'm still tempted to go and hope for turnstile.
  • Thanks for the replies, just called Wolves and they were adamant there was nothing they could do but as you say, I'm still tempted to go and hope for turnstile.

Go in the home end and then tell a steward that your a Charlton hooligan and if they don't transfer you you'll kick off : - )
  • Theres cash turnstiles. source: a steward at molineux
  • IA said:

Theres cash turnstiles. source: a steward at molineux

Surprise surprise
  • The idea that they would turn away paying customers was ridiculous. I dont know why they do it. Its not as if they want away fans collecting tickets there.
  • Nobody is going to turn a bit of cash down are they?
    Unless ur names kenwright
    But I bet he's even having sleepless nights thing about all that cash he could have
  • Let us know how you get on.
  • Sponsored links:

• Birmingham away will be same except theyll have genuine cash turnstile. Wolves just seem to be accepting cash
  • Thanks all for letting me know yesterday, unfortunately we ended up not taking the risk as it was a 5 hour round trip. Just wasn't enough time after IA's message, will know better next time.
  • Heaven forbid you couldn't get access to the away end and have to sit in the home.
    If you really fancied it, you would have gone.
    Let's not pretend eh?