Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CAFC Tie for sale

Comments

• Options
    Excellent

Pardew's for sure
  • Options
    That is fantastic.
  • Options
    Red tie for sale...suspenders extra. Don't like to think where that might have been....
  • Options

Red tie for sale...suspenders extra. Don't like to think where that might have been....

Wrapped around Parde..... Nah you're right best not go there...
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Im just glad this comes up on my ebay page as a recently viewed item with a photo, even more glad the missus uses the same account.
  • Options
    It's a man in a wig.
  • Options
    Gadzooks
  • Options
    Those suspenders Don't half chaff on the legs
  • Options

It's a man in a wig.

Is it you Callum? :wink:
  • Options
    I really didn't think that modelling Charlton attire on eBay was in Katrien's job description.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Is the item collect only?
  • Options
    Check out her/his!! other items
    The gillingham pennant is classic couldn't have placed it better myself?
    Sums up gills fans perfectly!!
  • Options
    Didnt think we were allowed to advertise on here
  • Options
    razil said:

Didnt think we were allowed to advertise on here

Nobody is
  • Options
    Looks that way to me, then again I guess its a case of how rigidly you apply the rules. Complete strangers shdnt be able to spam this board, but my thread was nothing of the sort and was sunk it appears with no explanation.
  • Options
    razil said:

Looks that way to me, then again I guess its a case of how rigidly you apply the rules. Complete strangers shdnt be able to spam this board, but my thread was nothing of the sort and was sunk it appears with no explanation.

Who is the complete stranger?
  • Options
    It was only put on here as a joke
    Due to the advertiser posing with it
    Wearing not much else
    Lighten up
  • Options
    Go on buy it for the museum someone.

The tie that is.
  • Options
    razil said:

Was it the one for the cottage in Norfolk ?

If so, seems odd - there are lots of villas and the such like offered up on here.