Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Vetokele interview after Posh win

Comments

• Options
    Isnt this almost word for word on the OS?
  • Options
    So now we know at last. Thanks.

“I came back from my Achilles injury and I had a small inflammation on my groin, but it’s almost gone now.
  • Options

Isnt this almost word for word on the OS?

Same interview. I sent the quotes off to George to publish on OS this morning.
  • Options

So now we know at last. Thanks.

“I came back from my Achilles injury and I had a small inflammation on my groin, but it’s almost gone now.

Almost? That doesn't sound brilliant.
  • Options
    Please don't make a mountain out of a molehill beds :smiley:
  • Options
    How did he look last night, apart from his well taken goal?

With a fully fit Igor available, I'd say we start to look really interesting
  • Options
    Personally I didn't think that was a good interview. It would have been nice to have had more questions specifically about his injury (because I, for one, still feel a bit in the dark about that) and less of the inane questions that were trotted out. Get it straight from the horse's mouth and all that.
  • Options
    He actually said pubis rather than groin in the interview (which is on player). Presumably they cleaned it up for print because it makes children like me giggle, but I don't know if thats a significant difference medically.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Could this be why Igor walks with a limp ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

He actually said pubis rather than groin in the interview (which is on player). Presumably they cleaned it up for print because it makes children like me giggle, but I don't know if thats a significant difference medically.

Two different places.