Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Peterboro highlights on Sky website (now includes gifs for those outside the UK)

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2015
    Can't see them since I'm in the U.S...... God damnit
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Rossman92 said:

Can't seem them since I'm in the U.S...... God damnit

Get Hola VPN add-on for your browser, choose your country (in this case: U.K.) and watch. :-)

It's a godsend for watching American Netflix!! Should work in reverse...
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

So my browser is currently saying not available in your location, all the way over in Woolwich

Woolwich obviously not part of the UK!
  • Options

Rossman92 said:

Get Hola VPN add-on for your browser, choose your country (in this case: U.K.) and watch. :-)

Holy shit, that worked - and holy shit, Kashi's goal!
  • Options

Rossman92 said:

Cheers Callum!!
  • Options
    Working perfectly. Top man Callum!
  • Options

1-0
  • Options
    WHAT A GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ive got the same viewing probs here in Australia, Ive got VPN at home but not here at work....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Foul for our pen.
  • Options
    Callum... I love you...
  • Options

2-0
  • Options

Kashi hits the post
  • Options

Igor rounds things off.

• Options
    Well that's goal of the season sorted out in August!.
  • Options
    Great stuff... super confident pen, Igor 's finish is sharp ( I can sense he wants IN) ... Just such a good feeling... If we can keep our push going and then turn up at Selhurst absolutley buzzing... well you just never know...

What a start to the season ...

WHAT A START!
  • Options
    Didn't realise Kashi hit the post as well. I know he has taken a couple of corners and also stood over a few free kicks but I assumed it was mostly a decoy things. Looks like the kid can actually shoot which is an interesting development.

Maybe... just maybe... we have found a player who can bring tackling, work rate and goals to the centre of midfield in the way Kinsella used to (looong way to go before we can say Kashi is that level though).
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    A lot of debutants would timidly have tapped or side footed that first chance, NOT Kennedy who gave it the full welly!
  • Options
    Oh wow!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Been away so only just caught up with these. Fantastic, just saw Kashi's was featured as one of the best 5 goals of the round by Sky. Pleased for Kennedy, KAG, Kashi and Igor.

Even better, we've played 4 league games and 2 cup and have 10 different scorers. Good feeling.