Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Mikhail Kennedy

124»

Comments

• Options
    Had surgery

Glad the surgery on my meniscus went well yesterday and it’s nothing too serious! Time for another bit of hard graft with @JoeRanson90 and get back out on the grass
  • Options

Who’s he playing for @paulie8290
  • Options

Still with us I believe
  • Options

Thought he’s been in Spain for a while
  • Options

Thought he’s been in Spain for a while

In his tweet he mentions working with Joe Ranson, who I think is on the Charlton staff,he also used a red dot and white dot in his tweet, so pretty sure he is still with the club
  • Options

I think he recently signed a 6 month deal.
  • Options

Amazed thought he was doing well abroad and would demand and get a longer contract wherever
  • Options
    That's rough, haven missed all of last season with a knee injury. Don't think he was ever likely to break into the first team but you still hoped he'd get a decent pre-season under his belt.
  • Options

Amazed thought he was doing well abroad and would demand and get a longer contract wherever

Are you sure its Kennedy you are thinking about

Went on loan in feb 2017 but only managed 9 games for Derry.

Been injured since
  • Options

Haha maybe not thinking of a goalie Serb or ex Yugoslav nation
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Marko Dmitrovic

Plays in Spain for Eibar
  • Options

Ah, Mikhail Kennedy, typical Serbian name
  • Options
    Any recent updates on Mikhail Kennedy's recovery?

His contract expires in January. For him to do enough to earn an extension I would have thought he ought to at least be back in training by now, but what worries me is that he is never mentioned by management as among the players out injured. Seems as if he has already been written off and forgotten about.

Even if the poor guy never makes it back with us, I would like to think he will eventually recover enough to play professional soccer somewhere at a decent level.
  • Options

His contract expires in January. For him to do enough to earn an extension I would have thought he ought to at least be back in training by now, but what worries me is that he is never mentioned by management as among the players out injured. Seems as if he has already been written off and forgotten about.

Even if the poor guy never makes it back with us, I would like to think he will eventually recover enough to play professional soccer somewhere at a decent level.

I feel like there was a picture posted of him training outdoors recently.

I would be very surprised if he earned an extension. I was surprised he got a contract until January, though it might have been to give him a chance to prove his fitness. I think he could be a professional, and he scored goals for fun at U21 level, I just think he'll probably have to drop down the leagues to do so.
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

I feel like there was a picture posted of him training outdoors recently.

I would be very surprised if he earned an extension. I was surprised he got a contract until January, though it might have been to give him a chance to prove his fitness. I think he could be a professional, and he scored goals for fun at U21 level, I just think he'll probably have to drop down the leagues to do so.
    Bromley could use another striker.