Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Wolves tickets by post

I ordered our tickets on line last Thursday and they hadn't arrived by this morning so I phoned the club. Apparently the lady that deals with away tickets is off ill and so there is a bit of a backlog which they are doing their best to get mailed out 1st class. I was advised that if I didn't receive the tickets by Friday to phone again and they would arrange for me to pick them up at Wolves.

Comments

• I didn't mean my post to be critical but just informative, I expect CAFCis like many offi es these days and runs on minimum staffing
  • I ordered our tickets on line last Thursday and they hadn't arrived by this morning so I phoned the club. Apparently the lady that deals with away tickets is off ill and so there is a bit of a backlog which they are doing their best to get mailed out 1st class. I was advised that if I didn't receive the tickets by Friday to phone again and they would arrange for me to pick them up at Wolves.

Exact thing happen to me and to be honest the lady on the phone was pretty rude when I did call.

• Thanks for that. I ordered mine Saturday evening and was expecting them to turn up today. Usually arrive pretty quickly.

Will chase them later in the week if nothing shows up.
  • We only need one person working on the away tickets. Cue Oohahh.
  • ordered mine on the dog n bone yesterday at 10 o'clock a.m . .. arrived this a.m @ 10.30
  • ordered mine on the dog n bone yesterday at 10 o'clock a.m . .. arrived this a.m @ 10.30

Yeah seems it is only online tickets with have the issue.

I was told that the person who does on line tickets was off ill and that the person on the phone could not tell me if my ticket had been sent out or not as only 1 person deals with it.
  • edited August 2015
    They really need to employ more people. It's not productive, for the few they have, to be spending their time, answering queries, that would not have otherwise arisen.

Imagine the scenes if we draw Man U in the next round.
  • edited August 2015

ordered mine on the dog n bone yesterday at 10 o'clock a.m . .. arrived this a.m @ 10.30

Yeah seems it is only online tickets with have the issue.

I was told that the person who does on line tickets was off ill and that the person on the phone could not tell me if my ticket had been sent out or not as only 1 person deals with it.
    luckily, I am finding it impossible to register online, the system for ordering by phone is far less bother
  • Anyone else not received there tickets in the post still?

Just had to call and have to now collect a ticket from wolves tomorrow, I really hope there are no issues getting the ticket tomorrow after driving all the way there.

It is clear again there has been a system error and tickets have not been sent out but they are still claiming it was sent out this week after the person off sick was back.

I have no confidence in our ticket staff and there has been a clear drop in standars over the last 6 months.
  • Sponsored links:

• same here R&C, I'm taking a copy of my on line receipt just in case, see you in the queue at the ticket office :smile:
  • Ours turned up on Thursday.
  • oh is this the same postal service that the club used from season tickets or was it the same excuse?
  • Ordered mine Wednesday morning on phone arrived in Lancs Thurday morning prompt. Have to say this has always been my experience when ordering tickets.
  • unfortuneately I ordered mine on line over a week ago, next time I'll use the phone
  • unfortuneately I ordered mine on line over a week ago, next time I'll use the phone

Next time use t'pigeon mate. Safer bet.
    ;o)
  • Easier just to pay on the day......apart from tomorrow!
  • Ordered mine Wednesday morning on phone arrived in Lancs Thurday morning prompt. Have to say this has always been my experience when ordering tickets.

Yep seems to be a issue with on line orders. First and last time I have ordered on line
  • Easier just to pay on the day......apart from tomorrow!

There'll be cash turnstiles, guaranteed. Even though I'm certain of that and know I could have gone in the home end, I still bought a ticket for collection at Molineux.

"Thorough" security at Molineux - last season they massaged my head to see if I was hiding a pencilcase in my hat.
  • Sponsored links:

• In light of previous comments, has anyone got 2 spare tickets for tomorrow? I'm up in Chester and only found late on Wednesday that tickets were not available on the day by which time it was too late to order via the ticket office.
  • IA said:

Easier just to pay on the day......apart from tomorrow!

There'll be cash turnstiles, guaranteed. Even though I'm certain of that and know I could have gone in the home end, I still bought a ticket for collection at Molineux.

"Thorough" security at Molineux - last season they massaged my head to see if I was hiding a pencilcase in my hat.
    Final paragraph is a massive lol