Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Massage - Have you ever had one CL pole

So i've been to a really classy spa today as a late wedding anniversary present from my wife, to us both. Did the sauna, steam rooms and plunge pool then salt scrub treatment and finished with a lovely massage. Now i know some will scoff but it was really great. This is my third ever massage both previous in hotels in Tunisia and Turkey. Now feeling pretty relaxed and feel it was money well spent.

So here's the pole. Have you ever had a massage? Yes/No

Feel free to state your experience/thoughts

***Now I know there is a possibility some may have had massages that their wifes/girlfriends/boyfriends/husbands would not approve of, so i'll accept a pass on this one from you*** ;)

Comments

• Options
    Prefer a schvitz myself but had a few massages too.

Even get a neck and shoulders massage from my barber.
  • Options

I often get a large pole when I'm getting a massage!

Got an image of Henry in the barbers chair now...
  • Options
    Love em... Thailand is the place to go. Proper thai massage... They kick the shit out of you
  • Options
    CLpole. Is that a Cheeky little Pole? If so no! But i did once have a nice little cheque.
    I also had a jolly good schvitz this morning.

I must stop drinking this stuff............................................
  • Options

Just when you think you've seen the weirdest CL thread...

Paulie would get pelters for this one!!
  • Options
    Yes including a couple on planes when Virgin used to have their in-flight therapies
  • Options
    Think I'll take the 5th.....

:smile:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I've had a rather expensive one at the Rowhill Grange spa, all very nice. Sat in the waiting room whilst a few of my mates visited our Chinese friends in soho before. Horrific scenes
  • Options
    Yes. Had a few. Overrated imo unless they come with a happy ending.
  • Options
    Poll?
  • Options
    Most countries in Asia I have had one. some very good, some poor. Had a very good one in the shangri la hotel in Manila.
  • Options
    EastStand said:

Poll?

Ah, come on. Don't spoil our fun!! :smiley:
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

Love em... Thailand is the place to go. Proper thai massage... They kick the shit out of you

Hurts like hell. But being all British, I had to pretend I enjoyed it.
  • Options
    I've had a few massages: one or two in Indonesia, one in Thailand, one in Turkey, one in Italy and one this year in Germany. The one in Italy was surprisingly the best.

In Thailand you can get a 'Body Massage.' I've also heard rumours of a 'Happy Ending' massage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3qMIDZOM7g
  • Options
    Does Piotr Parzyszek count?
  • Options
    Only ever had one proper massage and it was a deep tissue one on my lower back after my pelvis locked and my lats tensed up and wouldn't let go.
  • Options

He gave you a massage?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    C_A_F_C said:

He gave you a massage?
    I think he's talking about the CL pole
  • Options
    Rob said:

C_A_F_C said:

He gave you a massage?
    I think he's talking about the CL pole
    He gave him the CL pole?
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

Perhaps next time try one off someone without bollocks.
  • Options
    http://www.inada-massagechair.com

The best a man can get.
    The £2 grand one even grips your legs and stretches you.
    When we went to their showroom it had 7 old men enjoying their chairs who looked like they had been there all day.
  • Options
    Do I really need to answer this? It's a long time since I had one but a soapy massage is a Thai speciality. Google it if you want to learn more.
  • Options
    Get a massage almost every week, it's great.
  • Options
    In Taiwan only blind people are legally allowed to give massage service. Plenty of dodgy parlours persist. I used to get the blind ones working on me for sports injuries.

Currently in Thailand chilling. Try to get a thai massage most days. Well worth it, imo... and that is not the happy ending kind.
  • Options
    Yeah, I like the blind massages too.

Had a bit of cupping last week, felt great.
  • Options
    I've had a blind massage in Thailand , apparently the one to have there is a soapy ( so I've heard).I've also had a pole she Worked in the sewing department
  • Options
    Only blind people can give massages in Taiwan? Seriously?