Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Cycling Jerseys - All profit to The Upbeats

Comments

• Am struggling to upload from my phone, but Rothko and a couple of others have collected their jerseys...

I don't think the teleporting app on your phone is real mate.
    The telepathy one does....
  • edited October 2015
    Brilliant shirt. Many many thanks for organising this.
  • Dev, cycling shirt arrived lunch time and looks fantastic, thanks for organising.
  • I think all that bought one should post a picture modeling it. Fair idea...
  • Mine came yesterday :smiley:
  • Have contacted The Upbeats people and will be donating the cash as soon as I get the last jersey collected.
  • Dev. Can I collect tonight.
  • Have contacted The Upbeats people and will be donating the cash as soon as I get the last jersey collected.

Last one may be mine as I am not due over until the 29th for the Trust AGM. But maybe my brother can pick it up? Dont want to be the cause of delay

Last one may be mine as I am not due over until the 29th for the Trust AGM. But maybe my brother can pick it up? Dont want to be the cause of delay

Mail me your brother's address and I'll send it out
  • So no takers on the modeling... in fact a wall of silence.

What about at least a picture?
  • Sponsored links:

• I'll take a pic on Sunday morning when out for a ride
  • I'll take one Sat/Sun.

Though that means some of you will recognise me now... So far only AKFA and Henry have seen me.
  • EastStand said:

I'll take one Sat/Sun.

Though that means some of you will recognise me now... So far only AKFA and Henry have seen me.

You looked as beautiful in person @EastStand as you do in our Snapchats :-)

• nice pic falconwood , didn't realise you'd been on a diet whilst following welling

• nice pic falconwood , didn't realise you'd been on a diet whilst following welling

Is the third kit out yet?

• wellings or Charltons ?
  • Irony is I am buying the 3rd full kit for my nephew.

Another £100 out the window...
  • Just gave the new top it's first showing out on the road, and asked where I got it from you could start a new business here.
  • Sponsored links:

• Wore Mine out today with Bigfoot CC on their Saturday morning spins, and also got asked by someone where he could get one! I think there's an even wider market than first thought!
  • Official look is Top and black merino layer, top look all round!
  • I know I still have to come collect Dev! Sorry but apart from home games I am not about SE London that often at the moment.
  • edited October 2015
    ARGH MY EYES... Just kidding! ;)

Can't wait for mine to arrive...

• they still available to order? read page one but jumped to page 5, so you may have said sold out since.
    Big bad Bob Bolder is a cyclist isnt he? That would bring some cash in if he wore one and got it on the main website
  • Fits nicely, though I think I need a new lid.