Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Skysports

Anyone know what's going on with sky for the second game now listing Bergdich as Sanchez? Also this morning I was reading the cup match reports and got down to Notts County v Huddersfield and it says Notts even survived "Girl Squirts" red card to progress to the next round haha. They surely don't have a player called this!

Comments

• http://www.skysports.com/football/huddsfld-vs-notts-co/339506
    - They've changed it now. Gill Swerts is the name of that player!
  • edited August 2015
    I know terrible grammar. It should be Girl Squirts' red card. Decent player though...
  • Scccccchhhhhhhh......we don't actually have a work permit for Bergdich.

So, someone in comms thought they would invent a player based on an amalgam of his two favourite players - Sergio Aguero and Alexis Sanchez.

Clever that 'cos the Home Office can hardly ban a player who doesn't exist can they?
  • Sergio Sanchez is either the defender Sergio Sanchez Ortega who used to play for Sevilla and is now at Panathinaikos or Sergio Mora Sanchez the midfielder who up until this summer played for our sister team Alcorcon.

Either way, they have completely cocked it up
  • maybe if they actually bothered to ever send anyone down to the Valley they might know
  • i prefer the name Sergio Sanchez.

can't someone have a word with Bergdich about changing his name by deed poll?
  • You wouldn't get this with Channel 5.
  • I believe his full name is Sergio Zakarya Bergdich Sanchez

Or Sergio Sanchez
    Or Zakarya Bergdich
    Or Sergio Bergdich
    Or Zakarya Sanchez
  • sam3110 said:

Sergio Sanchez is either the defender Sergio Sanchez Ortega who used to play for Sevilla and is now at Panathinaikos or Sergio Mora Sanchez the midfielder who up until this summer played for our sister team Alcorcon.

Either way, they have completely cocked it up

I think they've mixed us up with the Panathinaikos one on the grounds that the dates of birth are the same.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergio_Sánchez_Ortega
  • Sponsored links:

• Apparently Thomas Muller will become the first Premier League player to have scored a hat trick at a world cup finals if he signs for Manure, according to sky.

Because football was only invented in 1992...
  • On another note, Sky Sports customers can now download the Sun Goals app, which gives access to all the Champions League goals. It would appear BT are a little upset about this. Apparently Sky have to cease and desist!
  • Apparently Thomas Muller will become the first Premier League player to have scored a hat trick at a world cup finals if he signs for Manure, according to sky.

so he would be ?
    I fink you missed me point... :smiley:
  • What about Shaqiri didn't he score a world cup hat-trick

They literally trotted that line out about Shaqiri yesterday
  • Shaqiri was on a horse?
  • maybe if they actually bothered to ever send anyone down to the Valley they might know

It will be right when we are live on Sky, for our game against ?????, I am sure we will be sometime, but then again, perhaps not.
  • Does anyone know when Sky release a list of which games will be televised this season?
  • Sponsored links:

• Does anyone know when Sky release a list of which games will be televised this season?

They have

http://www.live-footballontv.com/
  • not willing to help Large?

Thanks CE - going by that list, we're not in Sky's schedule at all for the next few months? wait till they get a load of Sergio Sanchez, then they'll be queueing up to screen us!