Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Print at home tickets

I've ordered tickets for tonight's game online and selected the option for print at home. After finishing the order there doesn't seem to be a link to download and print the tickets and they haven't been sent to my email.

Any help getting around this would be much appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    Just draw your own bar-code, as long as the Middle 6 lines are fatter than the outer ones you'll be fine, you may get a free portion of (small) chips too :smiley:
  • Options
    I ordered tickets last Tuesday for tonights game with a postal delivery option and they haven't turned up so I had to print out in work today.

You should receive an e-mail with a link to print them off. Need your booking ref (on the e-mail) and your surname to access.

Not much good if you haven't received your e-mail! Try this link and see how you get on - https://booking.cafc.co.uk/print.aspx

• Options
    Sorry unable to help,because I am having problems also,would not let me pay,therefore no print option,going to Valley early to try and sort .
  • Options
    I did this yesterday and no email from 2 different purchases. But at the bottom of the screen at the end you could select Print or Print All. So can you can back into your booking and see if it there again.
  • Options

I ordered tickets last Tuesday for tonights game with a postal delivery option and they haven't turned up so I had to print out in work today.

You should receive an e-mail with a link to print them off. Need your booking ref (on the e-mail) and your surname to access.

Not much good if you haven't received your e-mail! Try this link and see how you get on - https://booking.cafc.co.uk/print.aspx

Thanks for the link mate, it worked after using that.
  • Options
    Done it last night but received no email - having to collect them tonight
  • Options
    my q p r ticket was a print at home but had to call them on the friday and ask for it to be sent again.
  • Options
    Printed a ticket at home tonight for the Hull match - did it immediately after paying for ticket without waiting for email. For anyone confused like me, printing at home becomes an item in your 'basket' in addition to tickets.
  • Options
    Hex said:

Printed a ticket at home tonight for the Hull match - did it immediately after paying for ticket without waiting for email. For anyone confused like me, printing at home becomes an item in your 'basket' in addition to tickets.

thanks for that. didn't realise that was the location for it, assumed I'd get an email with an attachment, as you do when buying music tickets.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2015
    Went on the new online system tonight for the first time. Seems good at first but there are loads of bugs in it. Wanted to buy for both Sat and Tues, but "continue shopping" doesn't work, so had to buy separately. Twice for Sat I got "an error has occurred" so had to start again. But then found that the two seats i selected on previous attempts were now unavailable. No two seats currently available in the area I want to sit in, as a result, so I guess I have to wait and go back tomorrow and hope they are cleared. Could ring the ticket office instead but can imagine a "Stuwall" type conversation ensuing when I try to buy selected seats.

Poor.
  • Options
    edited September 2015

Went on the new online system tonight for the first time. Seems good at first but there are loads of bugs in it. Wanted to buy for both Sat and Tues, but "continue shopping" doesn't work, so had to buy separately. Twice for Sat I got "an error has occurred" so had to start again. But then found that the two seats i selected on previous attempts were now unavailable. No two seats currently available in the area I want to sit in, as a result, so I guess I have to wait and go back tomorrow and hope they are cleared. Could ring the ticket office instead but can imagine a "Stuwall" type conversation ensuing when I try to buy selected seats.

Poor.

The ticket site is not fit for purpose (absolute crap), but you can't say so on here, as you're accused by some of being a negative whinger.
  • Options
    Other half has just done the print at home thing.
    The thing she printed off doesn't have a bar code, but has a QR code.
    Is this the right thing?
  • Options

Is this the right thing?

Yep.
  • Options

Is this the right thing?

As long as it's not a QPR code.

• Options
    I bought tickets for the QPR game, sent by email. Stupidly left the tickets in the car at Dartford station and only realised at the Valley. I get emails on my phone and the turnstile scanner accepted the QR code image I got of the ticket on my iphone.
  • Options

I bought tickets for the QPR game, sent by email. Stupidly left the tickets in the car at Dartford station and only realised at the Valley. I get emails on my phone and the turnstile scanner accepted the QR code image I got of the ticket on my iphone.

Boo
  • Options
    Is it still the case the scanners can read the code from your phone? Got some mates coming and might not be able to meet up outside the ground
  • Options
    They can read from your phone yes.
  • Options
    Sometimes you have to persevere a bit, adjust the size, but my brother often gets in using the ticket I have e-mailed him using his phone.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thanks folks
  • Options
    Put the brightness on full. If it’s too dark it can’t read it. I found this out when my 12 year old daughter went straight through but I couldn’t get it to read my ticket. I told her to be quiet, it’s got nothing to do with the brightness only for the very helpful steward to come along and say ‘you need to put your brightness up’. It took ages for the smug look to leave her face. 
  • Options
    Print in black and white to save ink!