Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fedor Returning

Anyone on here follow mma? Fedor Emelianenko who is in my opinion the best fighter in history is returning to mma and may be joining Bellator/UFC or going back to Japan and Arlovski and Werdum have already challenged him to a rematch

Comments

• Options
    Riviera said:

No, no one does.

Deserves a ban?
  • Options
    Riviera said:

No, no one does.

Ban this man immediately
  • Options
    There's a few of us on here that do! Would be interesting to see him back in the UFC - whenever anyone makes a comeback, I always hope that it's because they're still hungry, working hard and dominating pros in the gym, not that they've run out of money and are desperate to get a few more pay days.
  • Options
    Ross_cafc said:

There's a few of us on here that do! Would be interesting to see him back in the UFC - whenever anyone makes a comeback, I always hope that it's because they're still hungry, working hard and dominating pros in the gym, not that they've run out of money and are desperate to get a few more pay days.

He said he has been continuing with training but has now stepped it up again, yeah hope he's still hungry as he said and he can still be the same Fedor he was in pride
  • Options
    Was an animal during that 10 year undefeated spell, that Rogers KO was one of the best too, hope he keeps the entrance music intimidating as hell
  • Options
    Is this thread about darts?
  • Options
    seth plum said:

Is this thread about darts?

Yeah