Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Other club Forums

Comments

• Options
    Talal said:
    Our first goal was also offside, second was a foul on Ozturk and the free kick in the build up shouldn't have been given either. Apparently. 
    They don't understand that you can't be offside behind the ball
  • Options
    Talal said:
    Our first goal was also offside, second was a foul on Ozturk and the free kick in the build up shouldn't have been given either. Apparently. 
    All irrelevant ... they couldn't score even one goal 
  • Options
    I think its Taylor that they question was offside and to be fair that did look tight!!

O'Nein (?) though wasnt fouled in the build up to the final goal, he knew he'd been beaten in the air so went to ground in the hope it would look like he'd been pushed
  • Options
    On the ref - it’s odd we see it so differently. I thought his marginal decisions went their way most of the time. And if it’s red cards they want to complain about, Catermole did more than enough to earn two yellows. 

When Sarr got his yellow, on TV here you could see Bowyer telling the 4th official it was exactly the same foul as they did to Pratley, but no yellow for that. 
  • Options
    edited June 2019
  • Options
    We are at the Cardiff City Stadium on Saturday for the Elton John concert, see what I can find out :)
  • Options
    Sounds like Cardiff fans would be devestated if he leaves them for us
  • Options
    We are at the Cardiff City Stadium on Saturday for the Elton John concert, see what I can find out :)
    Goodbye Duchâtelet
    Though I never knew you at all...
  • Options
    I guess thats why they call them the blues 

Dalmans travelling tonight on a plane

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Someone saved my club last night
  • Options
    Forest matchday thread - 21/08/2019

http://www.forestforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=48098
    Some weird comments about us being shit before the game lol

Billy Davies long lost lovechild.
    Alf-aSemedoBlueJeansChinoss Avatar

default Re: Matchday 4 - Charlton Athletic vs Nottingham Forest

Charlton are shit but on form. Away from home I'd be fine with a point.

Think we can do them though.

default Re: Matchday 4 - Charlton Athletic vs Nottingham Forest

Charlton have beaten Blackburn, Stoke, drawn with Barnsley and Forest Green Rovers. They're hardly Barcelona. Let's go and smash them.
  • Options
    Like how "The Beautiful Game" is quick to correct Zebediah
  • Options

I dont understand how we're a limited side?

What does that even mean
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2019

What does that even mean
    It means they can't understand how their 7m signing and co. (who are supposed to waltz their way through little old Charlton) couldn't score a goal on our well drilled and intelligent side.
    Said it a couple of times but that £7m for Lucas Joao is a perfect example of how transfer fees are just bonkers at this level

Its probably the best thing about our budget in the sense that we cant be wasteful; else I'd be going for a lie down if we spent that sort of fee on someone like him
  • Options
    They sound like a bunch of bitter 14 year olds having just been dumped by their girlfriends. Saying we lack ability? Their commentators on the video feed were singing our praises all through the game! 

• Options
    Oh, also thought the ref had a great game. Couple of calls the wrong way and maybe missed a yellow or two or gave a harsh one. But generally right on the money and always talking to the players, taking very little shit.

Of course they would have thought that... Was damned eager to give them anything first half!!
  • Options
    Apparently we are shit and limited... you’d never guess it
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    Apparently we are shit and limited... you’d never guess it
    Those who are brilliant and expansive usually end up down the bottom of the table

Usually because they look brilliant but dont have a scooby when it comes to defending!!
  • Options
    cafc_se7 said:
    They sound like a bunch of bitter 14 year olds having just been dumped by their girlfriends. Saying we lack ability? Their commentators on the video feed were singing our praises all through the game! 

Bitter mugs. Makes the win even sweeter!
  • Options

What does that even mean
    We're a limited side, because that's the opinion of someone on a football forum who supports another team.  What would they know?
  • Options
    TBF there are more positive comments towards us than negative ones on there. 
  • Options
    Good few bitter fans on there!