Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Brighton v Forest

Forest are third up for us.

4-1-4-1, with Mancienne sitting in front of the Centre Backs.

Lichaj can't defend 1v1 against Lua Lua. Fox is struggling at LB against March. Forest are weak in the full back areas.

Antonio is a threat cutting in from the left flank onto his right foot. Jamie Ward on the right attacks the full back on the outside.

Comments

• Options
    Fox wont be starting against us, Expect there new signing to be ready to start by then
  • Options
    Brighton all over them. Jamie Ward is looking good though. How did he end up being a free agent? He impressed against us last season too
  • Options
    Wouldn't mind signing Dunk. Would cost a few bob though.
  • Options
    Unimpressed with Forest first half.

Not sure who they can bring in while under a transfer embargo.
  • Options
    Dale Stephens has been good. Always a split second ahead of everyone else
  • Options
    Nice goal from Lua Lua. Lichaj doesn't close down and is easily beaten on his outside.

On the left, Antonio is slow to work back and leaves Fox exposed. Forest are wide open on the left, especially as Hobbs is a right footer playing on the left. He's vulnerable to runs and passes down the side.

• Options
    Think forest will struggle this year
  • Options
    edited August 2015

Think forest will struggle this year

Neither team is impressing me here

Bet Freedman regrets leaving Palace for Bolton now... His career has really nose dived since
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Dunk looks decent. Not sure £4m though. We had his brother on trial and reportedly decent in our Lidl days. Think he is D2 somewhere.
  • Options
    Poorish game, as I expected.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Wouldn't mind signing Dunk. Would cost a few bob though.

Or a few donuts.
  • Options
    Forest looked better after switching to 4-4-2, but looked very average. Brighton made hard work of winning it. March in particular wasted a number of good openings.

Not worried about Forest away after seeing that....mind you we haven't seen how we shape up yet.
  • Options
    Not much to fear from Forest on that showing other then Antonio and the young striker Walker who got stuck in when he came on, they did not offer much going forward.
  • Options
    Forest very poor from what I saw.

Brighton deserved the win tonight but I think they are lower-half table side.
  • Options
    Dunno the score but the mood by Brighton station isn't too great
  • Options
    edited August 2015
  • Options
    So with that result we've not moved down in the table after the first game. Solid.