Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New player roundup

Now I must admit to not having followed everything too closely this summer as I've been busy with other things. Is there someone who could spend a few minutes listing the players we have signed, their positions and maybe a sentence or 2 about each of them.

Comments

• Options
    not forgetting their shoe size, memorable dates, sort code and account numbers please.
  • Options
    Let's play it again Sam.

Bergdich, left back or left mid field, brilliant in both positions.
    Ceballos, The wizard of the Dribble.
    Makiennok, The great Dane can't be marked, Sublime in air and on the deck.
    Ba, midfielder who is magnificent with short or long passes.
    Kashi, just masterly in his distribution.
    Sarr, Thou shall not pass, this kid so good we have a 8 million sell on clause.
    Bauer, Nickname Becken-bauer, but with more skill than the great German.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Sarr - arrived at not only the wrong terminal but the wrong airport. Finally arrived at sparrows lane after hitch hiking. However, on arrival he found that the gates were locked and the team had gone to Southend for the day. He then called the clubs liaison officer (some bloke called Colin), who drove him to deepest Essex, and en-route was given the low down on who the club nearly signed, might sign and will sign.

When at roots hall, Sarr introduced himself to the manager, who replied ...."nice to meet you Naby, I'm Roland. Let me know what position would you like to play. If you do really well I'll send you on a 6 month holiday to Hungry"

I can't be bothered to do pen pictures for the rest of the new boys.