Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Any spare shirts for Malawian charity?

Hi guys,

I'm going out to Malawi in two weeks time to work for a charity helping orphans and communities with schooling and water access. One of the things I've been asked to do is to bring out some items to donate, particularly clothing, and had the idea to ask fellow Lifers whether you had any spare Charlton shirts that the kids (who I'm told are football-mad) may be able to have (all sizes welcome)? Think it would look brilliant to have some pictures of the kids wearing Addicks' kits from over the years, and a better place for any kits stuck in the bottom of the wardrobe! I will be attending the QPR game, so would be able to meet and pick up shirts before the game, or alternatively happy to pay for any postage fees.

If anyone wants to read a bit more about the charity, take a look here:
http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/FreddieScottCracknell

Thanks a lot,

Freddie

Comments

• Options
    I have a few that you are welcome to, and I can meet before the QPR game.
  • Options
    That's great. I've just messaged you!
  • Options
    We have a few your welcome to,mostly Charlton but a couple Liverpool when my son went mental, he's ok now but your welcome to the shirts. Back in London for QPR.
  • Options
    think I have a few you can have mate.
  • Options
    I'm not at the QPR match but I've been sorting through my drawers today and have come across these (5 Charlton shirts, 2 England shirts & 2 Portugal shirts).

I suspect they'll all want the one with Rooney on the back, when really they should all be wanting the lime green Deano number.

Drop me a message @ValleyFred and I'll see what I can do about posting them to you, or I may be coming to the Dag & Red match.

• Options
    Just a quick last minute bump. Some great donations from Addicks! So happy with the number, as are the charity, but if anyone else missed this give me a shout. Forgot to mention in the opening post that I'm more than happy to take kits of any club, not just Charlton. Thanks guys.