Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

BT TV

Just wondered if anyone had it and if it was any good?
Decided to leave Sky, been with them a while now and their latest championship listings have pushed me over the edge :wink:

Comments

• Talal said:

Just wondered if anyone had it and if it was any good?
    Decided to leave Sky, been with them a while now and their latest championship listings have pushed me over the edge :wink:

Oh good... It'll be announced that Sky are going to show eight of our matches live now :)
  • its only just dawned on me that BT are the only channel showing the CL next season.

Cant believe as a Sky customer they want £19.99 a month. Ouch!
  • BT is excellent for Aviva rugby union premiership and ok for footie. Just £3 per month for HD with BT broadband.
  • I had major, major problems with BT when I tried to get their broadband, which I only did for the football deal. I can't bring myself to go back, especially for £20 a month and half the games being on while I'm at The Valley. Second half of the Champions league is going to make that tricky though.
  • 1 game per game week is free to air so towards the later stages there will be better free games.
  • JiMMy 85 said:

I had major, major problems with BT when I tried to get their broadband, which I only did for the football deal. I can't bring myself to go back, especially for £20 a month and half the games being on while I'm at The Valley. Second half of the Champions league is going to make that tricky though.

Don't worry I don't think we'll get that far.
  • JohnBoyUK said:

its only just dawned on me that BT are the only channel showing the CL next season.

Cant believe as a Sky customer they want £19.99 a month. Ouch!

Didn't realise BT were showing the Charlton Life - will they be televising the Argument Alert?