Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Attn. Greenie and Greenie Junior

Are you father/mother and son/daughter coz I think I speak for the rest of the board when I say that we're desperate to know!

Comments

• Options
    Kaitlin Greenie stated on the Kardashian thread that he too refuses to be labelled by conventional terms when referring to gender or sexuality.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Kaitlin Greenie stated on the Kardashian thread that he too refuses to be labelled by conventional terms when referring to gender or sexuality.

I didn't, but I'll take that.
  • Options

So if Greenie Snr Snr is Greenie's grandfather, does that make Greenie Jnr Jnr Jnr his great grandson?
  • Options

So if Greenie Snr Snr is Greenie's grandfather, does that make Greenie Jnr Jnr Jnr his great grandson?

Don't ask me.........
  • Options
    brothers and sisters have I none
    but that man's father is my father's son
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2015
    I think one of them started a cult and then grew a beard in order to hide his identity and secretly leave the cult without being noticed, I believe that there was a red division in the camp over his credentials to lead the cult

This may or may not be true but only the tattoo on his arse will verify if he is the real king of the now defunct or underground cult
  • Options
    What's the collective term for a number of Greenies? A bunch? A roll? A pissup?
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    I reckon it's a finger and toe lottery in that household!

(smiley winky thingy)
  • Options
    Greenie said:

Just to add to the intrigue, theres more than the two of us that go to the games.
    As well as me and Greenie Jnr theres Greenie Jnr Jnr and Greenie Jnr Jnr Jnr.
    Not forgetting my old man Greenie Snr and his dad Greenie Snr Snr who used to go.
    I hope that helps.

• Options
    Well that cleared that up then ffs
  • Options
    We need the season to start
  • Options
    Davo55 said:

A swarm
  • Options

Davo55 said:

A swarm
    Gotta be a "snot" of Greenies...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Davo55 said:

A swarm
    Gotta be a "snot" of Greenies...
    A Spanner of Greenies?
  • Options
    Gaggle of Greenies
  • Options
    Pair of bogeys
  • Options
    Davo55 said:

A 'pick' of greenies?
  • Options
    I think you'll find it's a Hanky of greenies
  • Options

I think you'll find it's a Hanky of greenies

You've waited 2 and a half years to post that!
  • Options
    A "spittoon" of greenies
  • Options
    A Lambo of greenies.
  • Options
    A roll-up of Greenies?