Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Regan Charles-Cook

2»

Comments

• Options
    Think a few said the same about Jenkinson.

I think he has good technical quality and a good chance of pushing on. Making the step up to regular first team football is a big jump though. Would expect him to feature heavily next season
  • Options
    dickplumb said:

He is an excellent player and am not surprised that bigger clubs are looking at him.

The leader of our successful under 21 team. One word describes him - Quality

Good to hear, if he's still here can you see him breaking through as a regular next season? Hard to see Jackson playing every week and I can see both Diarra and Cousins both leaving.
  • Options
    So in the summer we will sell all our senior players and best youngsters, woo hoo you have to love Roly.
  • Options
    The bits and bobs I've seen, and from what I've read, it sounds like he's a gifted technical player. I know he picked up an injury at an unfortunate time, but given how many midfielders we went through under Fraeye and the beginning with Riga, what do you think the hold up with throwing him into the first team? Size/strength?
  • Options

The leader of our successful under 21 team. One word describes him - Quality

Or, if you're Roland, 'kerching'
  • Options
    Always liked the sound of RCC.
  • Options

I think he has good technical quality and a good chance of pushing on. Making the step up to regular first team football is a big jump though. Would expect him to feature heavily next season

Question is, for who?
  • Options
    Off_it said:

Question is, for who?
    St Truiden reserves
  • Options

Jenkinson was taller :-)

RCC is a decent prospect, but nowhere near PL level yet. Arsenal will certainly know all about him though
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Which is more than Ajose did for Bury
  • Options
    Watched the highlights this morning, RCC looked a handful
  • Options

Which is more than Ajose did for Bury

In fairness it is quite difficult as a striker playing for Bury to score against Bury ;)
    Oh I don't know....a casual saunter back and I reckon you could get pretty near your own goal before anyone sussed out what you were up to.
  • Options
    Very positive feature on him just now - about to KO for Ross County V Rangers on Sky Main Event.
  • Options
    ... and Ashley Maynard-Brewer of course.
  • Options
    ... and Joe Aribo who has just laid on the opener for Rangers.

• Options
    Regan Charles-Cook has been subjected to ‘multiple messages of racist abuse’ online following his side’s 3-3 draw 

https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/?post_type=fp&p=3898530
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I can't believe those nice Glasgow Rangers fans would racially abuse a young black player!

It's not like their club has a long, proud record of bigotry or anything, is it?
  • Options
    I only saw him once and  that was on  tv, what happened  at Charlton - did we release him?
    I have a feeling we transferred him for a small fee.
  • Options
    I only saw him once and  that was on  tv, what happened  at Charlton - did we release him?
    I have a feeling we transferred him for a small fee.
    Isn't he the player we gave a new contract to then transferred him to Gillingham a month later?
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    Out of contract this summer and scored 9 in 22. Turns 25 next month. Think he’ll look to get a move back to a decent level in England. Seems to really have matured, good to see.
  • Options
    Sage said:
    Out of contract this summer and scored 9 in 22. Turns 25 next month. Think he’ll look to get a move back to a decent level in England. Seems to really have matured, good to see.
    Let the “bring him back vs what’s the obsession with signing ex players” debate begin.