Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

England vs Ireland rugby union tickets for sale

I have 2 rugby union tickets for England vs Ireland on the 5th of September for sale. I have the tickets to hand so I can post them to you or you can collect. If you interested please let me know. I can't made it now as I booked a last minute holiday for the end of August.

Comments

• how much mate?
  • I payed face value from ticket master and they cost me £89 each. So I'm looking to get my money back on them. The seats are in section u31 row j on the half way line.
  • I payed face value from ticket master and they cost me £89 each. So I'm looking to get my money back on them. The seats are in section u31 row j on the half way line.

give me 2 mins while I ask someone at work mate.
  • That's no problem
  • sorry mate, the person is away themselves.
  • This thread reminds me of:

• James McClean is bang up for this
  • sorry mate, the person is away themselves.

That's no problem have a good day

• twickenham I assume ?
  • edited July 2015
    PL54 said:

twickenham I assume ?

yeah it's a Twickenham on Saturday 5th September 2:30 kick off

• Sponsored links:

• Just emailed a mate, he maybe interested, but if they go they go.
  • Is that a WC warm up game?
    Was just about to take them but realised I go on holiday that day!! Grrrrr
    I'm going to the France away game (also a WC warm-up) on 22nd Aug and you can still pick them up for 15 euros I beleive.
  • are they still available?.
  • I only just realised they aren't WC tickets as well
  • It there last warm up game before the World Cup
  • are they still available?.

Hi @palarsehater they are still available
  • Yeh should be really good game, and imagine it will be 99% the first choice team to start the World Cup.
  • Yeh should be really good game, and imagine it will be 99% the first choice team to start the World Cup.

I'm up set that I can't go now as my holiday was planned for the start of August but if I went at the end of August I would save £1500 on my holiday so that's why I changed my holiday to the 31st of August

I'm up set that I can't go now as my holiday was planned for the start of August but if I went at the end of August I would save £1500 on my holiday so that's why I changed my holiday to the 31st of August

you saved £1500 and still want £90 per ticket?? :wink:
  • Tickets are still available.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2015
    Back on sale
  • Now you've sold them I don't feel bad saying £89 for basically a warm-up/friendly? Ticket prices are going crazy these days.
  • Tickets are up for sale again as my buyer pulled out
  • Is that a WC warm up game?
    Was just about to take them but realised I go on holiday that day!! Grrrrr
    I'm going to the France away game (also a WC warm-up) on 22nd Aug and you can still pick them up for 15 euros I beleive.

15 euros sounds about what a warm-up friendly should be

who in their right mind would spend £90 on a nothing game where most players will simply be trying to avoid injury

sorry Dave!

• I'm interested - need to check my work rota though.
  • I'm off that day. I will take them off of you if they're still available.
  • I'm off that day. I will take them off of you if they're still available.

Hi @RugbyAddick they are yours. I'll send you a message
  • i cant believe rugbyaddick had these tickets
  • edited July 2015
    Charltondave only gone and got his good old dad and himself tickets for England v Wales and England v Austrialia on today's issue of further tickets, now that's what you call a good son, oh the downside is I gotta pay, but what the hell.
  • Bloody flip - how much were they?