Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CAFC Player.

A few innovations but now it doesn't work on internet explorer, chrome, my son's MacBook air, my PC or anywhere. Basically it is a broken service, unless an individual has excitedly upgraded it in some way so it works for their technology, but me with 'ancient' technology can't use what I've paid for any more.
Anybody else having problems?

Comments

• Options
    Not having any problems here.
  • Options
    works fine on me mobile, me tablet and me Mrs' iMac
  • Options
    Won't log on in the iphone app, won't play videos on the safari app, but works on my laptop
  • Options
    no nothing, wanted to watch the Dulwich goals, was working Ok a couple of days ago
  • Options
    I logged into CAFC player and clicked on the Dulwich highlites and just got a blank screen, tried the Jsckson interview and it would not load. My software at work 3 years plus old I expect that themew Hd format not compatable. Will be worse at home as my software and machine 5years+ old. Hate modern technology why fix it when it works.
  • Options
    msomerton said:

I logged into CAFC player and clicked on the Dulwich highlites and just got a blank screen, tried the Jsckson interview and it would not load. My software at work 3 years plus old I expect that themew Hd format not compatable. Will be worse at home as my software and machine 5years+ old. Hate modern technology why fix it when it works.

Exactly the same for me, the question is what can we do about it, I haven't a clue.
  • Options
    The new PlayerHD service has been working like a dream so far, but having the same problem as some of you this afternoon. Working fine on the app, but not on the laptop.

It's nothing to do with outdated technology etc.. it simply appears to be an isolated problem this afternoon.

I've contacted Stream UK, who now run the service, and asked them to look into it as a matter of urgency. Hopefully all will be OK shortly.

• Options
    And I have just seen the Dulwich goals thanks. Thought I would have to buy a new computer.
  • Options

The new PlayerHD service has been working like a dream so far, but having the same problem as some of you this afternoon. Working fine on the app, but not on the laptop.

It's nothing to do with outdated technology etc.. it simply appears to be an isolated problem this afternoon.

I've contacted Stream UK, who now run the service, and asked them to look into it as a matter of urgency. Hopefully all will be OK shortly.

Working fine on the app?

There's an app?
  • Options

It's just as well Olly comes on here to keep us informed.

Perhaps you can tell us if anyone is working on the online ticketing ?

I know it said CAFC are aware, but it didn't say they were doing anything about it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I know it said CAFC are aware, but it didn't say they were doing anything about it.
    We (communications) were totally unaware there was a problem until I read about it on here this morning. The ticketing site is run by Green 4, so we rely on them to ensure any errors are rectified. They have done so this afternoon -- http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/charlton-tickets-2559092.aspx

I'm told they are also looking into the problem with having to enter supporters' details for additional tickets.

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Working fine on the app?

There's an app?
    Search for FLi Player on the app store, choose your team, sign in and away you go!

• Options

We (communications) were totally unaware there was a problem until I read about it on here this morning. The ticketing site is run by Green 4, so we rely on them to ensure any errors are rectified. They have done so this afternoon -- http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/charlton-tickets-2559092.aspx

I'm told they are also looking into the problem with having to enter supporters' details for additional tickets.

Thanks Olly. See ticket thread. I've just given up after an hour of trying.
  • Options

Dazzler21 said:

Working fine on the app?

There's an app?
    Search for FLi Player on the app store, choose your team, sign in and away you go!

Does it work on a Tesco hudl (ho ho, yeah), I assume apps are only for Apple things?
  • Options
    Was told to log in with email address and not username and it works fine
  • Options
    seth plum said:

Dazzler21 said:

Working fine on the app?

There's an app?

Does it work on a Tesco hudl (ho ho, yeah), I assume apps are only for Apple things?
    There's an Android app too.
  • Options

Won't log on in the iphone app, won't play videos on the safari app, but works on my laptop

Have you updated to the new app? And if you have are you signing in with your email instead of your username - that caught me out as the app ask for username but needs email.
  • Options
    Using a Mac, the Dulwich game goals never came up for me either with several tries.
  • Options
    To whoever runs the CAFC Player show, could we have a "keep me signed in" ability, or at worst, an auto prompt for the password, to save entry time? Really, what is the big security issue with someone else getting into my account?
  • Options
    edited August 2015

Dazzler21 said:

Working fine on the app?

There's an app?

Oh the Apple App store not the Google Play store?

Found it.