Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Lee Nelson (Comedian)

After his run on stage whilst Kayne performed at Glasto a few weeks ago ,he's now just run on stage at The FIFA Conference and chucked fake Money over Blatter.how does he get away with it haha.

Comments

• Haha that is brilliant!! Sepps face when he chucks the money in the air hahaha
  • News channels are going mad over it. Meanwhile, Simon Brodkin creams his pants.

• Can't say I've heard of him but that clip is priceless
  • c'mon that is funny, the look on Blatter's face is priceless.
  • 'this has nothing to do with football'...err no Mr Splatter, it has everything to do with football.
  • Sponsored links:

• That is brilliant. Believe he is dressed as his Jason Bent Character, actually found him quite funny on his sketch show in parts.
  • Fair play to him, it may be a stunt but someone should have done that a long time ago.

I'm not normally a fan of these gatecrashing stunts, but this is a picture that needed to be taken. Tremendous.
  • Fair play
  • Ha ha ha. Just what I thought cafcfan. There was'nt enough cash there to pay a cab fare. Offensivemente little money.
  • First time he has done something that makes me laugh, that picture is brilliant.
  • Oh this is just amazing! wish he would do it will dollar bills and blood on them to tony blair!
  • C4FC4L1f3 said:

Oh this is just amazing! wish he would do it will dollar bills and blood on them to tony blair!

Skills

Without doubt one of the best pictures you'll see all year.
  • It's a bit sad and desperate - no one finds your 'comedy' funny so take to invading other people's gigs, TV shows etc for publicity.

Ok, so having watched the video, this one was quite funny....

• Sponsored links:

• Thought it was funny, like the part about cant talk until its clean
  • I don't like anything he has ever done in the past but that is pure comedy genius and deserves to be rewarded with a knight hood and the England head of footballing strategy
  • Brilliant.
  • Shortly after interrupting the Fifa conference, Nelson posted a message from the Twitter account of an alter ago - Jason Bent - saying:

Excited to be at Fifa meeting Sepp Blatter to secure the #NorthKorea2026 World Cup
  • Brilliant.
  • It's a bit sad and desperate - no one finds your 'comedy' funny so take to invading other people's gigs, TV shows etc for publicity.

disagree, think that was hilarious. Yes perhaps a little desperate, but showbiz is pretty much about gaining publicity to promote yourself.
  • Can someone amend the title to this please. Something more realistic is required.

Lee Nelson (unfunny twat) should suffice.