Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

GAA

Comments

• Options
    Bloody Cats get one straight back. Still 6 point lead for Tipp, but you know it's never over with both these teams. Brilliant game.
  • Options
    What a save from Murphy.
  • Options
    Kilkenny need a miracle...
  • Options
    It's a long time since I've seen Kilkenny outplayed like that.

On a day like today, the best team sport in the world.
  • Options
    What an awesome performance from Tipp. Seamie Callanan is an unbelievable hurler. Lived in the shadow of Kilkenny for so long, but absolutely walloped them this afternoon. Delighted this evening :smiley:
  • Options
    TelMc32 said:

What an awesome performance from Tipp. Seamie Callanan is an unbelievable hurler. Lived in the shadow of Kilkenny for so long, but absolutely walloped them this afternoon. Delighted this evening :smiley:

He'll hath no fury like a Brian Cody...
  • Options
    Well done Tipp.

• Options
    redsek said:

Well done Tipp.

Stupid graphic.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Up Tipp!

They will be dancing in the streets of Borrisoleigh tonight and all week long. Wish I was with my family there! Well done Brendan and the boys.
  • Options
    Surprised Tipperary won. Thought they'd be tired after travelling a long way.
  • Options
    IA said:

Surprised Tipperary won. Thought they'd be tired after travelling a long way.

Apparently it's a longer way in the other direction....
  • Options
    Swapped a few messages with my mum over in Gortnahoe last night. That win has been a long time coming, especially when you are living right next to Urlingford in Kilkenny. There was a small invasion from the Premier County last night, to celebrate with their neighbours as they've done to us for way too long!!

Up Tipp!! :smiley:
  • Options
    What a day. McGrath brother number 3 lifted the minor title in the curtain raiser as well. Going to hospital in the morning to get the smile surgically removed from my boat.

• Options
    For God's sake Mayo...the bloody Dubs don't need any help and you score their 2 goals for them!!
  • Options
    TelMc32 said:

For God's sake Mayo...the bloody Dubs don't need any help and you score their 2 goals for them!!

Absolutely. Can't believe they'll be like this in the second half.
  • Options
    I used to go to the Gaelic Sports Ground in Avery Hill Road as a kid. You could stand on a bank & watch Gaelic football on one side & hurling on the other.
  • Options
    Brilliant start to the 2nd half for Mayo. 4 points in 4 minutes and they're right back on the Dub tails...AND an awful wide from the Jacks too!! :smiley:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    20% time added! The Dubs could regret all that time wasting!
  • Options
    Guess what Tel. They did:).
  • Options
    I can't believe that I don't back the draw in all these big games. The GAA loves a draw and another 82,000 will rock up next week!

Not a patch on the hurling, but pleased Mayo got back for another crack.
  • Options
    Just a thought here that is maybe a bit of an in-joke for GAA fans, but not joke in funny sense. You know this Mayo curse and the funeral thing, do you reckon the Charlton team bus didn't stop for a hearse somewhere up round Avery Hill in late 2013?
  • Options
    think im gonna head porterhouse on saturday good shout?
  • Options
    Having a few beers & a meal with a few friends early on Saturday in Blackheath. They're then off to the Valley (£5 is still too much for me to give Roly) & I'll head to the Bull in Woolwich for the warm up to the 5pm throw-in.
  • Options
    Giving Roland a fiver at the weekend for reasons of father in law wanting to go, but leaving early. Might also be doing The Bull though have twice watched Mayo lose in there and my county Fermanagh lose too, so not a lucky stomping ground for me. Don't know The Porterhouse. Reckon the Bugle in Charlton might be showing the game because it has all the sports channels.
  • Options
    @centurion usually can only have 1 channel on at a time, wolves norwich is the 5.30 ko.
  • Options
    Okay cheers @palarsehater
  • Options
    Just got in the Bull. In time to see a cracking brawl on the pitch.