Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Non Charlton - Rumours/Transfer Window

Comments

• Steve Morison goes back to Millwall
  • edited August 2015
    Bakary Sako is having a Medical at our Surrey neighbours!!

Really hope this is similar to when Pardew promised he was signing Championship / Foreign talent when in fact we signed a load of players who flopped which resulted us being relegated.
  • Leroy Fer is close to joining Sunderland and is currently in the North East, that rules him out of Saturday then and wont be surprised if he's the new Nigel Quashie and gets relegated for a third season on the trot after a year at Norwich and QPR
  • According to a tweet on SSN,Fer has failed his Sunderland medical and is heading back to QPR
  • Following on from the news that Leroy Fer has failed a medical with Sunderland, it has been noted that he also failed a medical ahead of a proposed move to Everton in 2013.

The medical reportedly revealed knee problems and Fer ended up signing for Norwich in the summer of that year.
  • If anyone ever wonders why we dont target English experience from the Championship... I suggest they blow up my next words really large and post them on their wall

Hull City have tabled a £9m bid for Brentford duo Moses Odubajo and Andre Gray, according to Sky sources.

Am sorry but one was playing Non-League Football two years ago... the other League One Football, how can you merit spending that sort of money on them especially when Andre Gray only managed 16-goals last term!!
  • edited August 2015

If anyone ever wonders why we dont target English experience from the Championship... I suggest they blow up my next words really large and post them on their wall

Hull City have tabled a £9m bid for Brentford duo Moses Odubajo and Andre Gray, according to Sky sources.

Am sorry but one was playing Non-League Football two years ago... the other League One Football, how can you merit spending that sort of money on them especially when Andre Gray only managed 16-goals last term!!

Andre Gray did well last season but also missed dozens of chances. Those numbers (if correct) show just how much clubs have to pay for Championship players. Mental.
  • If anyone ever wonders why we dont target English experience from the Championship... I suggest they blow up my next words really large and post them on their wall

Ridiculous ...definitely validates our transfer activity
  • stonemuse said:

If anyone ever wonders why we dont target English experience from the Championship... I suggest they blow up my next words really large and post them on their wall

Ridiculous ...definitely validates our transfer activity
    If true, then I agree... With the exception of selling Gomez for £3.5M.

• It just goes to show The Championship is a seller's market and not one to buy from exactly what RD and KM are doing.

In the meantime we can keep producing our own Championship players like Fox, Cousins etc
  • Sponsored links:

• Max Gradel has re-signed for Bournemouth on a four-year deal and for an undisclosed fee.
  • Leeds have confirmed the signing of Stuart Dallas from Brentford on a three-year deal.

The 24-year-old, who is Leeds' seventh signing of the summer, joins for an undisclosed fee and has the option for a fourth year on his contract.
  • Hull have completed the signing of Chuba Akpom from Arsenal on a season-long loan.
  • Ipswich have confirmed the signing of Jonathan Douglas of a free transfer from Brentford.

The midfielder has signed a one-year deal with the option of a further year at Portman Road.
  • Bournemouth have signed Middlesbrough forward Lee Tomlin on a three-year deal.
  • Bolton have completed the signing of Stephen Dobbie on a one-year deal.
  • Blackburn have announced the signing of Danny Guthrie.
  • CPFC are delighted to announce the free transfer signing of Bakary Sako on a three-year deal.
  • Adam hammill set to leave Huddersfield

Thats the problem when you try to juggle being a Footballer with a Jedi Knight
  • Sponsored links:

• Bolton have completed the signing of Stephen Dobbie on a one-year deal.

This to me screams that Bolton could seriously be in a bottom half of the table / relegation fight this year

Could he do a job for us?
  • Serge Gnabry is reportedly joining West Brom on loan according to the Daily Mail.

Is a shame as would do an excellent job for us and Arsene based on how Coquelin did here last year

Can do better, he's leaving a team that i think will seriously struggle this year.

no ((:>)
  • Ryan Fredericks .. Spurs to Bristol City .. a very decent young right back on loan last season at Middlesbrough
  • Angel Di Maria has finally completed his move to PSG for £44m.

Quite sad to see him leave the Premier League. Although, he has an odd name - you'd never get an English man called 'Angel of Mary'.
  • Jack Wilshere is injured AGAIN .. he'll miss around 8 weeks with another ankle injury .. the young man is made of fine, thin porcelain
  • Angel Di Maria has finally completed his move to PSG for £44m.

Quite sad to see him leave the Premier League. Although, he has an odd name - you'd never get an English man called 'Angel of Mary'.

US & them .. Man U can take a £20+ Million loss plus wages and just shrug it off .. I wonder if van Gaal nowadays is just a has been who can still talk a good fight and is expert at s o p m .. spending other people's money
  • Darren Ambrose has signed a 1 year deal with Colchester.