Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Non Charlton - Rumours/Transfer Window

Comments

• Options

Chelsea had a bid for Stones rejected by Everton, £20m apparently, seen him play for England a few times, brilliant young player but at would be a bad move for him purely because he wouldn't be playing every week with Cahill and JT still going strong as well as Zuma.

I wonder if Barnsley have a sell on clause?
  • Options

Chelsea had a bid for Stones rejected by Everton, £20m apparently, seen him play for England a few times, brilliant young player but at would be a bad move for him purely because he wouldn't be playing every week with Cahill and JT still going strong as well as Zuma.

Think JT has one more year in him and can see Zouma moving into a holding centre midfielder.
  • Options
    The boy wonder raheem sterling scores on his debut v Roma
  • Options
    Bamford to palace
  • Options
    The money at the top level is literally becoming obscene.
  • Options

The money at the top level is literally becoming obscene.

...and its only going to get worse once the new TV deal kicks in next season!

Amazing to think that since Spurs qualified for the CL in the 2010/11 season, their net spend is actually negative to the tune of -£13.4m. Still 6th highest wage payers though. Everyone else is chucking around silly money at the moment.

• Options
    Just to mention, in case someone knew Colin Andrews ....
    http://deredactie.be/cm/vrtnieuws.english/sports/1.2395081
  • Options
    Bamford has joined Palace on loan, for the season. I'm happy with that. I think he's well suited.
    He's probably not Prem class & I'd rather they got him than Loic Remy.
  • Options

Bamford has joined Palace on loan, for the season. I'm happy with that. I think he's well suited.

Absolutely.
  • Options
    Middlesbrough to bid 14m for Jordan Rhodes
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

They may well sign remy. Remember pards likes his strikers..
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

Middlesbrough to bid 14m for Jordan Rhodes

Interesting .. the 'rumour' was that Steve Gibson was not going to be spending too much cash on the team this season ... just goes to show how wrong rumours can be
  • Options
    Will Someone please buy Charlie Austin before August 8th. (Not Palace)
  • Options
    Interesting signing... Brighton have signed 19-year old; Jack Harper on a two year deal from Real Madrid.

http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/article/brighton-hove-albion-sign-real-madrid-striker-2564054.aspx

Young Scot who was extremely highly rated who was controversially left out the Scotland U19 team a few months ago by Ricky Sbragia because he was too skillful, and they wanted a big / strong side for their matches
  • Options

No chance... He'll be signing for Palace on August 9th after scoring a Hat-trick the day before!!
  • Options
    Vidal to bayern, about £28m
  • Options

Hopefully, they won't play him, in case of injury (if still there).
  • Options
    From the SkySports Transfer Centre

BRENTFORD HAVE VIBE!

Brentford are set to sign IFK Gothenburg striker Lasse Vibe, reports the Daily Mirror.

Reports in Sweden claim the Championship clubhave agreed a fee in the region of £1m for the 28-year-old, who scored 19 goals in 23 games last season.

Isnt he someone we were linked with last season?
  • Options
    Martin Cranie has gone to Huddersfield to play alongside Hudson in defense.
    They could struggle.
  • Options
    Benzema rumoured to have met with arsenal today... what a signing that would be, cech is a top signing but they are still a wc striker short of title contenders in my opinion.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ramsey said this today re Chaustin

"At the moment, he's a QPR player and he's working hard in training. I'm having the idea that he will be here into the season. If he is here during the season then he is going to be someone that we want to use."

this would be rather shite.
  • Options
    Jason Shackell .. Burnley to Derby .. alongside the other C B signing Pearce, this gives Derby a VERY strong central defence
  • Options

Jason Shackell .. Burnley to Derby .. alongside the other C B signing Pearce, this gives Derby a VERY strong central defence

And Richard Keogh. 3 into 2 doesn't go - can we have Keogh please?

Just shows that whilst we are doing some good work, our central defence needs major work.
  • Options
    edited July 2015

And Richard Keogh. 3 into 2 doesn't go - can we have Keogh please?

Just shows that whilst we are doing some good work, our central defence needs major work.
    he'd definitely do a good turn for us .. and he is a Londoner, albeit an Irish one

UPDATE: McClaren at the Geordies is considering a £4 million bid for his one time captain .. at that price he's out of our range and league
  • Options
    Brentford seem to be taking our international approach to signings. They've taken on another German striker
  • Options

Brentford seem to be taking our international approach to signings. They've taken on another German striker

foreign manager = foreign players
  • Options

The Moneyball approach
  • Options
    Aussie Harry Kewell joins Watford as youth team coach .. interesting appointment .. he was a very skilful player
  • Options
    Jordan Rhodes isnt too happy that Blackburn have rejected a £12m offer for him from Middlesbrough.

RHODES UNHAPPY WITH BLACKBURN

Blackburn striker Jordan Rhodes has spoken out over Middlesbrough’s interest in him.

According to Sky sources, Boro are willing to fork out £12m for the striker, but he told ESPN FC he is unhappy after hearing Blackburn rejected an offer.

“I am ambitious and have never hidden my desire to play at the highest level possible and that was one of the reasons why I left Huddersfield Town for Blackburn.

"When I left Huddersfield I felt the timing was right in the next stage of my career and, having seen Middlesbrough's performances last season in reaching the play-off final and their ambition this summer in terms of acquisitions, I would have liked to have been able to talk to them and I am unhappy at not being given that opportunity."

With Rudy Gestede being linked with Aston Villa today and Blackburn only signing two players thus far this Transfer Window they could be strugglers for next season
  • Options
    Rhodes is annoyed at not going to Middlesbrough?! That will be the only time someone is gutted to not go there.