Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dulwich Hamlet v Charlton XI (2-3, Wiggins injured)

Comments

• Options

uie2 said:

Was a really enjoyable afternoon and a decent match considering it was a development squad game with a bit of a run-out for some of the first-teamers.

Dulwich certainly raised their game and had the best of it during that first half, but our finishing was key. Jackson's goal was superb, and I hope we'll be seeing more of Joe Aribo - strong, precise, surprised to find he had come from as low down as Staines Town.

Wish Charlton had made a bit more of it because it would have been nice to have seen some more Addicks at Champion Hill - all good PR and that - but 750-odd was a damn good crowd for a pre-season friendly as it was (and considering a lot of the Dulwich support were down the road at the Lambeth Country Show swigging Chucklehead cider).

I have tried to find Joe Aribo on Google no where to be seen! Not in any resent or past Staines squads ! Is that hes real name or is he a ringer a made up name! Interesting
    I'd try again if I was you.

Simply typing Joe Aribo into Google gave me pictures at the top of the page and 10 links on page one.

Didn't bother looking at page two.
    Oh ok thanks
  • Options
    Talk about how to liven up a Sunday night. Some seriously deluded people on here , viewfinder been on the packets I think
  • Options

I can only imagine viewfinder is an absolute ketamine monster. Someone drag him out of that k hole he's in.

Sounds like someone has found themselves in a K hole more than once.......
  • Options
    cabbles said:

There you are ValleyGary, you "coach" children near Dartford and never actually go to The Valley. And you are the first to pipe up with your ignorant bile - kill Communists, hang out the St George's flag, and shoot anyone who talks to your disabled mother. You are an idiot.

This is the best post I have ever, ever read. Given that none of it's true that makes it even better. You can take it apart piece by piece, so much treasure

'Coach children' implying VG worked at the BBC in the 70s

'Never go to the Valley' - irrelevant

'Ignorant bile' - superb

Killing communists whilst hanging out the st George's flag and something about shooting people who talk to his disabled mother.......
    I think the 'there you are' deserves a bit of attention myself.
    There you are! Proves my point!

• Options
    Joking aside, viewfinder making personal (false) remarks about Gary's mother is absolutely disgusting.

He then has the audacity to accuse others of spouting bile.

Have a reasoned, intelligent debate, but leave people's family members out of it, yeah?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Anyone seen viewfinder and Nick Gray in the same room?
  • Options
    cafctom said:

Joking aside, viewfinder making personal (false) remarks about Gary's mother is absolutely disgusting.

Have a reasoned, intelligent debate, but leave people's family members out of it, yeah?

Please don't reduce this into serious discussion, we're having too much fun.
    Apologies lads, carry on. :smile:
  • Options

There you are ValleyGary, you "coach" children near Dartford and never actually go to The Valley. And you are the first to pipe up with your ignorant bile - kill Communists, hang out the St George's flag, and shoot anyone who talks to your disabled mother. You are an idiot.

Brilliant. So so funny (no offence to ValleyGary).
  • Options

I agree but it was so random and incorrect that it was impossible to take offence too.

Really strange creature.
  • Options

I coach kids near Dartford?...no I don't you absolute freak.

The rest of your post I can only presume you've had a serious head injury? Maybe caught too much sun all that hanging out at Sparrows Lane. Not a fucking clue what you're talking about.

Ha ha ha. My sides are aching. Absolutely brilliant. Well played.
  • Options
    tom- k said:

I never expected such comedy gold from a thread on a preseason team trip to Dulwich

Let's just hope we're not in the bottom 3 after 6 games otherwise it really will all kick off on here...

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Superb. Made me night.
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Funniest thing i have ever read on this forum.
  • Options

Thanks Argument Alerter.

If it wasn't for the argument alerter I may have missed this comedy gold. One way to cheer me up on a monday morning getting up for work at 3:45am and reading this!
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    cabbles said:

Never thought Id see the phrase "killing communists" on a Charlton match thread....

cabbles said:

CAFCTrev said:

Never thought Id see the phrase "killing communists" on a Charlton match thread....

I'll see your killing communists and raise you a disabled mother
    Never thought Id see the phrase "I'll see your killing communists and raise you a disabled mother" on a Charlton match thread...
  • Options
    Have to agree with Viewfinder to a large extent though, despite it being a friendly, and a pleasant day out all round, some of the backwards and sideways passing from Charlton was hard to accept at times and carries on a trend seen in league games over the last year or two in particular. When regular first teamers are doing it apparently instinctively it doesn't make for good football to watch, especially when the simple pass is misplaced as happened a few times in this game. Saying that the third goal involved really fast and incisive play from impressive Josh? (no.11) and a great cross from the wing.

(NB: This post is in no way intended to insult anyone or express allegiance to one position over another)
  • Options
    I don't get all this BS about attractive football.

I don't care how we play, so long as we get a top 2 finish
  • Options
    Can anyone remember which lad gave away the penalty?
  • Options
    Vincenzo said:

Browne a trialist I believe.
  • Options

Vincenzo said:

Browne a trialist I believe.
    Number 18 i think it was. Really silly one, leaning into the attacker as he moved across the corner of the penalty area away from goal.