Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dulwich Hamlet v Charlton XI (2-3, Wiggins injured)

Comments

• Options

Get to London a few days late to see my former local team against the mighty Addicks. I wonder if Bikey will get a run-out as he's training with the youngsters?

I can see Bikey coming back into the first teams plans given our lack of depth in that position if we don't sign two more CBs soon.
  • Options
    Charlton Starting XI vs Dulwich: Henderson; Solly, Wiggins, Bikey, Diarra, Jackson, Kelly, Holmes-Dennis, Lookman, Ansah, Vetokele.
  • Options
    Strong lineup there
  • Options
    Ansah is alive?
  • Options
    Interesting that Bikey is playing.
  • Options
    cheers col
  • Options
    Lookman is a promising academy player Colin.......

There is a "Ferguson" on the bench who I don't recognise.
  • Options
    Lookman is a youth player
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 6m6 minutes ago
    Subs: Mitov, Hanlan, Konsa, Ferguson, Sho-Silva #cafc
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

Looks like Lookman is the new player

Lookman's a development squad player.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So vs STTV we will play something along the lines of:
    Pope/Dmitrovic, Barnes, Bauer, Obileye/Lennon, Fox, Gudmundsson, Cousins, Ba, Harriott, Makienok, Watt
  • Options
    I think Henderson has a touch of the Chris Kirklands about him, seems to be made of glass.
  • Options

I think Henderson has a touch of the Chris Kirklands about him, seems to be made of glass.

It's why he's never been able to hold down a number one spot anywhere he's been.

Great goalkeeper but too fragile... good chance he will miss at least another 10-15 this season through being injured.
  • Options
    Really worrying news that. Hopefully its just a niggle and they are being sensible and not risking him.
  • Options
    Ferguson ? Wonder if it's Shane Ferguson who was at Newcastle? Was on loan at brum last year I believe
  • Options

Really worrying news that. Hopefully its just a niggle and they are being sensible and not risking him.

Olly will probably tweet in a minute saying "Stephen's just broken a nail - don't panic"

;-)
  • Options

Interesting that Bikey is playing.

I hope he does well
  • Options
    The boys run out in last season's home kit
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 8s9 seconds ago
    CORRECTION: Charlton subs vs Dulwich: Hanlan, Sho-Silva, Browne, Ferguson, Konsa, Abibo, Staunton, Pita, Sinclair. #cafc
  • Options
    Pita?? Bread?
  • Options
    Not sure that's the team. To my (admittedly untrained) eye Sho Silva and Hanlon have started in a front three wth Igor. Can't see Ansah or THd in starting line up and I don't recognise our most advanced midfielder (wearing 19).
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 42s42 seconds ago
    Our teamsheet appears to be incorrect, will try to find out the exact side as soon as possible!
  • Options
    1 up.
  • Options
    Trialist scored 1-0
  • Options
    Jamie Hill ‏@jamiephill 3m3 minutes ago
    Brandon Hanlan, Joe Abibo (a trialist) and Tobi Sho-Silva have started for @CAFCofficial. Holmes-Dennis, Ansah and Lookman making way #cafc