Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bikers

Any bikers on here who ride to away games? Something I've been intrested in doing but never found anyone to go with as my biker mates don't follow football.

So if anyone fancies being my football friend then let me know!!

Comments

• Options
    Are you talking motorbikes or bicylcles?..............
  • Options
    Motorbikes...fook cycling to bolton
  • Options
    Well, this is my latest ride, but I'd be buggered if I'm riding all the way to Bolton.............

• Options
    Ah the old Scomadi TL50. Is that why you are known as tangoflash?
  • Options
    Been Tangoflash on here for a few years now (a nickname my mate gave to my bright orange Vespa).

No longer a TL50, now a TL180. Fitted a Gilera runner 2-stroke engine in it recently and does 85+mph now :smile:
  • Options
    I do like a 2 stroke its like smelling sex
  • Options
    actually I just like the smell of two strokes.
  • Options
    What are you travelling on RedRooster? Not that it makes a difference, i can't afford all the away games.

This is my beauty... Yeah she's only a 600 but she's quick enough and looks pretty.

• Options

actually I just like the smell of two strokes.

One of my favourite smells

Trials bikes, lawnmowers, chain saws, generators... anything
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Well, this is my latest ride, but I'd be buggered if I'm riding all the way to Bolton.............

You probably would be, the seat looks a bit small :-)
  • Options
    Rode to Norwich last season, Outside lane all the way..
    Dazzler21 said:

What are you travelling on RedRooster? Not that it makes a difference, i can't afford all the away games.

This is my beauty... Yeah she's only a 600 but she's quick enough and looks pretty.

Are the diversion I have something similar a Yamaha fazer. Do u ride away?
  • Options
    I have a CBR600F but sod riding to away games, would much rather get the train and have a few beers. I also wouldn't trust a lot of towns with my bike for 2 hours.
  • Options
    Burnley ain't to bad is it
  • Options

Any bikers on here who ride to away games? Something I've been intrested in doing but never found anyone to go with as my biker mates don't follow football.

So if anyone fancies being my football friend then let me know!!

What you mean is, you want somebody with a bike to carry your iPhone 6 to away games. (:
  • Options
    I wanna do some away games this year. on the bike or not. fancy getting involved anyway just my mates are all let downs and never go away...
  • Options
    I love the smell of Castrol R in the morning.
  • Options
    I think Guy Luzon isn't a big fan of his, good player but perhaps not part of our plans going forwa..

Oh... :---)
  • Options
    An update on my Scooter. Had some vinyl wraps done............... image
    imageimage
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

An update on my Scooter. Had some vinyl wraps done............... image
    imageimage

How to ruin a good scooter. Yes, I know taste is a personal thing, but those pictures on the side are awful.
  • Options
    Anyway, back to the original topic of the thread. I'd be happy to look at going to anything up to about 100 miles away. I've got an 850 Yamaha.
  • Options
    Scooters are hideous... but cool.

They're such a strange thing...
  • Options
    If you don't want to watch the match sitting in sweaty or wet leathers and your helmet getting damaged rolling around on the floor (no not that helmet) what do you do. I used to find the nearest leisure centre to change and shower and leave stuff in a locker. Need to then get a local bus or train to the ground.

Advantage of a bike is not getting delayed by motorway hold ups, means you can leave later because you have a more reliable ETA. Wish I still had my old Triumph.
  • Options

If you don't want to watch the match sitting in sweaty or wet leathers and your helmet getting damaged rolling around on the floor (no not that helmet) what do you do. I used to find the nearest leisure centre to change and shower and leave stuff in a locker. Need to then get a local bus or train to the ground.

Advantage of a bike is not getting delayed by motorway hold ups, means you can leave later because you have a more reliable ETA. Wish I still had my old Triumph.

Yeah but you have to spend the time you've saved getting a bus to and changing at the leisure centre.

• Options
    This would get me to and fro games and hopefully will this season.
  • Options
    let me know dazzler I am up for some away games mate.
  • Options
    The potential for innuendo/euphemisms/bants on this thread is colossal (sorry) with all talk of two strikes and riding up the outside lane etc but nobody has risen to it (oops, there I go again).
  • Options

How to ruin a good scooter. Yes, I know taste is a personal thing, but those pictures on the side are awful.

Wow, thanks for the compliment. I'll be honest and say I'm not overly keen on the side panels either, but one of my friends has just started doing vinyl wrapping as his own business, so used my scooter as an example of what he can do and have it beside his stall at rallies. I chose the theme and the pics, but didn't think he'd put full images on the panels, but cost me nothing and will peel them off during the winter.

Oh yeah, and I bet your Yamaha looks shit too............................................... :smile:
  • Options
    All about the Yams