Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

UFC Thread

Comments

• Adesanya is so good.

Can't wait for Nov 2nd though, UFC 244.... What a card that is.
  • And what a night it was. 

Till the most boring fight on the main card for me. The controversy for the BMF belt was great, and the whole card was just fantastic. 

Loved it. 
  • Huskaris said:
    And what a night it was. 

Till the most boring fight on the main card for me. The controversy for the BMF belt was great, and the whole card was just fantastic. 

Loved it. 
    I really thought that fight should’ve gone on... Nate was getting beaten up but kept on going, and I honestly think he was right in that his gameplan would’ve been more focused on the later rounds, masvidal essentially untested in championship rounds but I won’t take it away... was a great performance from him.

Till proved a lot of people wrong, most people including myself had him getting KO’d tonight but his movement pretty much stopped that from happening.

i really don’t think Derrick Lewis won his fight either... got a bit of a favour from Dana there if you ask me. 
  • Huskaris said:
    And what a night it was. 

Loved it. 
    I really thought that fight should’ve gone on... Nate was getting beaten up but kept on going, and I honestly think he was right in that his gameplan would’ve been more focused on the later rounds, masvidal essentially untested in championship rounds but I won’t take it away... was a great performance from him.

Till proved a lot of people wrong, most people including myself had him getting KO’d tonight but his movement pretty much stopped that from happening.

i really don’t think Derrick Lewis won his fight either... got a bit of a favour from Dana there if you ask me. 
    I thought Till was going to do it moving up weight, 170 was absolutely stupid for him to fight at. I think people also underestimate the horrors of a heavy weight cut. How a judge gave that 30-27 to Gastellum is a crime. 

Regarding keeping that fight going, yeah I see where you are coming from, and its obviously lead to so many people saying its a conspiracy to get a second fight etc, and was done deliberately.

I was wondering why so many people were getting upset, but then I remembered a lot of people had paid $80 to see that...

As for Ivanov v Lewis, they are 2 of my favourite fighters, as I have very good Bulgarian friends and love Ivanov because of that. He looked like he was walking out to his death on the walk out though haha! As for his fighting, he had a very very strong chin, it was amazing, I think that could have been a draw.
  • Whilst Till's fight wasn't the most exciting, its probably the smartest game plan he could've come out with- he has experience in the Thai Clinch and its a great way to avoid getting taken down, where undoubtedly he'd have been beaten.

Really questionable judging from whoever gave that to Gastelum 30-27, between that and the cut to Nate causing the fight to be stopped, it just adds to the concerns over New York's Athletic Commission.
  • Rogan was saying during the fight that he thinks the judges scores should be put up on the scoreboard in each round, so as a fighter, you know exactly what you have to do, and that the names of the judges should be next to them for accountability.

I would say that given the amount of money involved, and the importance of fights, judges should be held accountable, referees are, there's people hunting down that medic last night, judges should have to reveal their scores in my opinion. 
  • Huskaris said:
    And what a night it was. 

Loved it. 

Absolutely. Diaz has immense stamina and comes alive in the later rounds. Fair chance he'd have stepped on it and Masvidal gassed.
  • Diaz needs to retire, he is already punchy and takes way too many head shots.

A real warrior for sure but he should call it a day now.
  • Don't agree with the stoppage but really think the doctor just prevented Diaz from taking more damage, he was getting lit up and I could only see it getting worse. As for the 'BMF title' chuck that shit in the bin - its UFC not WWE
  • Card of the year for sure.

The prelims were excellent full of great fights, Shane Burgos is a serious up and comer. Tough and very skillful, reminds me of Tony Ferguson. 

Till did well as others said, I expected him to get KO'd myself tbh. He moved well and played a smart game plan.

Masvidal was lighting up Diaz, and although Masvidal did seem to be tiring a bit I couldn't see Diaz finishing the match. 
  • Sponsored links:

• 245 This weekend, far more excited to see Max/Nunes do their thing than watch the 'main' event with Usman/Colby. A lot of other good names on the card with Matt Brown, Mike Perry, Aldo, Moraes, Faber fighting too. 
  • Very good card is 245! Certainly a lot better than Overeems lip at the moment :D
  • Looking forward to 245. 

Overeem never has any luck. 
  • That fight summed up Overeem's career. 
  • 245 This weekend, far more excited to see Max/Nunes do their thing than watch the 'main' event with Usman/Colby. A lot of other good names on the card with Matt Brown, Mike Perry, Aldo, Moraes, Faber fighting too. 
    I think Nunes wins early and Max does not have too challenging a night. Interested in seeing if Aldo makes weight and how he does at Bantam, recently pictures haven't been pretty! Usman Colby should he good, hopefully Usman annihilates him. ☺️
    I think Nunes wins early and Max does not have too challenging a night. Interested in seeing if Aldo makes weight and how he does at Bantam, recently pictures haven't been pretty! Usman Colby should he good, hopefully Usman annihilates him. ☺️
    Nah, Team Colby baby. The People's champ! You virgins wouldn't understand! MAGA!!!!!
    Nunes is the female GOAT easily, can't see her being challenged. Max will put on another clinic I hope, my fave champ by a distance
  • Thank the lord for Usman! No doubting Colby's ground game but I think a arthritic pensioner could take his best shot...
  • That was a very very good main event and support 

The girl Nunes fought was tough and wobbled Nunes a few times, Covington might be an arse but he is a very tough boy. I've had a broken jaw and I'm astonished he could carry on with it 

And the judges got it right in the Holloway fight too
  • Sponsored links:

• Yeah Usman and Colby both nails. Was a fun main event and a lot of fun fights on the card. Felt like Aldo should have got the decision, looked good though. Mixed feelings about Max losing, I really like him but then Volkanovski is on an incredible run and came across as quite likeable during the embedded videos.
  • I underestimated Alex Volkanovski which was mental to do with the record he has.

No one has said Colby isn't a good fighter but the whole act is more cringe than Cejudo. Apparently he's pretty normal in real life. Masvidal is surely next for Usman, but I would love to see Masvidal v Colby. 
  • So the McGregor fight this weekend will be £19.95 on BT Box Office.

Not one title fight on the card, expect me to pay £19.95 for somebody that hasn't fought in over 12 months.. and was considerably beaten last time out..

No thanks.

• Next weekend.

Not one title fight on the card, expect me to pay £19.95 for somebody that hasn't fought in over 12 months.. and was considerably beaten last time out..

No thanks.

It used to be so good when they were free with BT Sport, back to finding dodgy streams it is
  • The next UFC PPVs are free on BT Sport and have better cards. This is BT taking advantage of the casuals. 

Can see Conor winning this unconvincingly and calling out Khabib. :tired_face:
  • Can see him winning but then can also see him losing. One thing I've learned is that as much of a dick the guy is I'd never bet against him, Don't think he wants any part of Khabib, Masvidal would be more likely.

No thanks.

It used to be so good when they were free with BT Sport, back to finding dodgy streams it is

Look no further. Links will be updated the day before the bout.

http://crackstreams.com/mmastreams/

• colthe3rd said:
    Can see him winning but then can also see him losing. One thing I've learned is that as much of a dick the guy is I'd never bet against him, Don't think he wants any part of Khabib, Masvidal would be more likely.
    Masvidal would be the first person to KO him. Would be an excellent late Christmas present. :smile:
  • Thanks Khabib for making Conor less annoying and upsetting the casuals. #ItsOnlyBusiness