Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Shooters hill

2»

Comments

• Options

Is it safe to come out of my cellar yet ?

No, David Cameron is still in charge.
    Best you get back in your cellar and buckle down for the long haul.

You may miss our promotion season though, so on balance, rejoin us!
    No yer alright. I'm staying put.

• Options
    Crime rate to double then

Can we do your drive
  • Options
    I had to laugh when they set up a site in the Park and Ride at Morrisons at Jct 3 of M18 a few weeks ago. I pass is every morning on way to work and over the last bank holiday they just turned up. There were washing lines and everything. It did make me chuckle really. I wonder if they went into the store and asked the manager if he needed any extentions to the car park, seeing as they were now taking up around 50 spaces :)
  • Options
    Curb_It said:
    Curb It that has to be one of the most random things I've seen. Deano is a really good friend of mine, had no idea he was on Twitter doing that stuff :)
  • Options
    red_murph's a grass!

;-)
  • Options
    Still on Winns Common when I passed about an hour ago.
  • Options
    My daughter attends Greenwich free school and was let out early today as police were going to be evicting the ones that had set up next to it in Victoria house at 5
  • Options
    It's odd isn't it?

Just turn up and make 'home' before the police send you on again and then you set off to go and fuck someone else over.

No solution though really.
  • Options
    They love the new Sainburys on the Lower Road in Charlton. The car park is proving perfect for them.
  • Options
    Pikeys on ShootersHill and in sainsburys !!! sad i moved --NOT
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2015
    smiffyboy said:

My daughter attends Greenwich free school and was let out early today as police were going to be evicting the ones that had set up next to it in Victoria house at 5

Think they are the ones now on the old co-op sports ground in footscray road.

Edit: they are being moved on now.
  • Options
    red_murph said:

Curb_It said:
    Curb It that has to be one of the most random things I've seen. Deano is a really good friend of mine, had no idea he was on Twitter doing that stuff :)
    Random for me too - I used to go to school with him!
  • Options

They love the new Sainburys on the Lower Road in Charlton. The car park is proving perfect for them.

Perhaps it is the electric vehicle charging points. Much simpler than disconnecting a lamp post.
  • Options
    They have been moved on already from Sainsbury's. At least authorities now appear to have the power not to let them settle in and ruin the neighbourhood.
  • Options
    Camped on Blackheath this morning.
  • Options
    There's a load on the old Thomas Tallis school site today
  • Options

For Travelers they don't travel far, do they?
  • Options

So did I, then I minced around Greenwich.
  • Options
    edited August 2015

You could have gone and camped somewhere a bit more rural (:
  • Options

That's called Fun Fair!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The cheeky rascals are back again!
  • Options
    I saw them leave Blackheath last night whilst I was having a couple of Bevvies outside the princess of wales pub...they've clearly just drove back up the road to camp up at Shooters Hill again.