Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Friendly Tickets

Sorry if there is a post on this already but the search function isn't working for me.

Does anyone know if the friendly tickets are on sale/where to get them from? Looking at the Maidstone match in particular, can't anything online. Be nice to see the addicks in action pre-season and think this might be the only one I can make.

Cheers

Comments

• Options

Sorry if there is a post on this already but the search function isn't working for me.

Does anyone know if the friendly tickets are on sale/where to get them from? Looking at the Maidstone match in particular, can't anything online. Be nice to see the addicks in action pre-season and think this might be the only one I can make.

Cheers

Is a Charlton XI and will be pay on the day.
  • Options
    edited July 2015

Maidstone away is sold out, Valley Gold had them all

Thankfully we will not have to go through all that nonsense with the opening few away games.
  • Options
    Ah that's disappointing, thanks anyway!
  • Options
    Anyone know which areas will be open for the West Ham friendly ?
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    My wifes a hammer, she says that there was no mention of the Charlton friendly in the programme on Thursday. It all appears to be dependant on West Hams progress in the Europa cup. We could well be playing a youth/ reserve side.
  • Options
    Halix said:

My wifes a hammer, she says that there was no mention of the Charlton friendly in the programme on Thursday. It all appears to be dependant on West Hams progress in the Europa cup.

Perhaps we have forgotten to tell West Ham!
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Phoning West Ham is probably a premium rate number now that Sullivan and Gold are in charge...." For hot football conversation with the director of your choice press One, for a one2one with Karren Brady press 2., I have a big stadium that you could help fill on 3, come across the water and watch our boys play on 4.....etc!
  • Options
    Halix said:

My wifes a hammer, she says that there was no mention of the Charlton friendly in the programme on Thursday. It all appears to be dependant on West Hams progress in the Europa cup. We could well be playing a youth/ reserve side.

Fans can actually BUY a programme at the Boleyn ?

Guess that's the Prem for you.

:smile:

• Options
    I feel I need to whoosh myself