Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Apply for Euro 2016 tickets

Not seen a link for it anywhere else on here so thought I'd post it. Have until 10th July to apply through UEFA, chances are most likely very slim but worth a shot. Group games start at 25 Euros. Let's hope England make it past the group this time.

https://euro2016.tickets.uefa.com/lottery/welcome_en.html

Comments

• Options
    I'd looked at this previously and the way I read it is that you can apply now for individual matches now without knowing the two teams.
    In December, there will be another application process when the teams are known (as the draw will have happened) and you'll have the ability to apply for tickets to follow your team.
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Do you have to commit to buying tickets if you apply and win? I'm not sure how the process works exactly but want to apply for Lille, Paris, Bordeaux, Marseille and Nice.

But obviously I'd be delighted with one, two or max. three matches. If I got "lucky" and won tickets to ten matches, I don't want to have to shell out hundreds of pounds.
  • Options
    I think I'll wait until groups are known etc but I'll probably try and be there as its happening next year!
  • Options

Do you have to commit to buying tickets if you apply and win? I'm not sure how the process works exactly but want to apply for Lille, Paris, Bordeaux, Marseille and Nice.

But obviously I'd be delighted with one, two or max. three matches. If I got "lucky" and won tickets to ten matches, I don't want to have to shell out hundreds of pounds.

The draws are done on a match by match basis. So it is possible but it must be the slimest odds.
  • Options
    i applied for 4 tickets to all qauter final matches, both semis and the final, as you say chances are very very slim.