Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Foxes

13»

Comments

• edited June 2015
    limeygent said:

Use a catapault, a good one.

Any recommendations, the reviews on Amazon arn't great, I notice the MOD, are flogging a few bits off at the moment, must take a look on their website.

• I have no idea how to get rid of foxes but I'm loving some of the comments on this thread. Had a real chuckle at some of them so thanks for that!
  • Might do the trick
  • I have no idea how to get rid of foxes but I'm loving some of the comments on this thread. Had a real chuckle at some of them so thanks for that!

No probs pal
  • It's ironic but when living in Barnehurst we could have at any one time four or five manky looking foxes sunning themselves at the end of the garden. They used to shit everywhere and it stank and was messy and horrible.

Been living in Sussex now for over three years and not once had a fox in the garden. In fact very rarely do we even see a fox but if we do its a good looking fox, all bushy tail etc and it's now a pleasure to actually see one.

Answer to your problem is move to the country.

I live in Barnehurst now and Foxes are a proper pain in the arse. Cant stand the manky bastards.
    It might be an idea to leave the foxes in the garden rather than stuffing them up your Aris.
    Explains all this screaming though
  • Getting a problem everywhere, just saw it on the news Fox News ......Boom Boom, I'll get my coat
  • Getting a problem everywhere, just saw it on the news Fox News ......Boom Boom, I'll get my coat

OK Basil
  • limeygent said:

Any recommendations, the reviews on Amazon arn't great, I notice the MOD, are flogging a few bits off at the moment, must take a look on their website.

Wild Mammals (Protection) Act 1996 Section 1 - I reckon you might want to you read it.

BTW, here's a couple of fictional foxes having a chat: "Those fecking humans do my head in. They are so bleeding noisy. Scream like 1D fans if a goal is scored, waking me up, drive those clattery diesels around the neighbourhood, always playing incomprehensible music at Max volume, vomit in the streets after a few beers, piss up against shop fronts, and a couple of the bastards dumped a urine-soaked mattress on top of my den the other night. They need fecking shooting. Except of course if they didn't leave their takeaway food remnants littering the streets we'd have nothing to eat so perhaps we should keep them after all."
  • limeygent said:

Walmart here, not sure about UK, I'll send you one if you can't find over there.
  • edited June 2015

limeygent said:

Amazon have quite a few, look for "slingshot". Good for chasing off crows, too.
  • Sponsored links:

• Addicted said:

Screech loudly and shit in your own garden. Establish dominance.

Is that why you don't see any foxes in Bermondsey?
    But you can find them in Bermondsey - remember one made it to the top of the Shard before its completion?
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-12573364

I have actually seen one in Eastcheap, right in the middle of the city . He disappeared down Idol Lane to St Dunstan in the East Church Garden. I guess he was going to have a midday nap before heading up west for the night.