Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General Things That Make You Want To Vomit

I'll go first.

Steve Wright Sunday Love Songs

Comments

• George Michael
  • Sweetcorn
  • All things Simon Bates especially "our tune"
  • Other peoples vomit
    People hawking up in the street
    Phlegm
    Other peoples garlic/smoke breath

• The smell of vomit.
  • Food Poisoning
  • Eating and drinking too much too quickly
  • Remember when we went Wrotham Field centre when I was at Fossdene and one of me school chums, Kulvinder, had Wotsits in her pack lunch. On the way back she got travel sick, you know the rest.....

I ain't touched a Wotsit since and I got a strong stomach
  • Sponsored links:

• edited May 2015
    brogib said:

I would make a puerile comment, but decided to just put that bit in bold and let everyone else have a go....
    :smiley:
  • George Michael

Does he make you gag?
    On his latest release.
  • brogib said:

I would make a puerile comment, but decided to just put that bit in bold and let everyone else have a go....
    :smiley:
    I was trying a think of a way I could work it, but I'm at work so never got the time.

; )
  • 6 glasses of wine, two pints of bitter and a couple of whiskies.

Call me a lightweight, but that's the way it is.
  • Touching wet food in the sink when you've washed up
  • When you get a proper whack in the knackers
  • Ian dowie.
  • Selfies.
  • My recently divorced 51 year old mate and his new 45 year old girlfriend making baby talk with each other and lots of huggy stuff when you're out having dinner with them.
  • edited May 2015
    Cheese, someone with bad breath talking in your face, cat/fox/dog shit.
  • Sponsored links:

• Public toilets
  • Britain's Got Talent?
  • Public toilets

In relation to your first answer, or in general?
  • edited May 2015
    People that have pictures of their wife/girlfriend/husband/boyfriend on their desk.

Pictures of their children is just about acceptable, but no need for anything else, especially that fat bitch down the end that has pictures of her cat plastered all over the place FFS.

• Baked beans
  • The smell of people microwaving vegetables for their lunch at work.
  • People that have pictures of their wife/girlfriend/husband/boyfriend on their desk.

Pictures of the children is just about acceptable, but no need for anything else, especially that fat bitch down the end that has pictures of her cat plastered all over the place FFS.

Everywhere I've worked there's at least one person who has a photo of a child that isn't even their's on their desk, it's a nephew/niece/godchild or something. Really, really weird.
  • Reaching for your bottle of Powerade from the shower with soap in your eyes and grabbing and swigging from the Jif bottle.
    I would imagine.
  • edited May 2015

Reaching for your bottle of Powerade from the shower with soap in your eyes and grabbing and swigging from the Jif bottle.
    I would imagine.

How thirsty do you have to be to need a drink in the shower??!!

Depends how long you've been in there and how much vigorous exercise you've been partaking in, I would imagine.