Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Another new manager? Pascal Dupraz

@IsMiseBrendan: Pascal Dupraz, Évian Thonon-Gaillard coach is being linked with the Charlton job according to French reports tonight #cafc #championship

Comments

• Seriously?
  • 'French reports' show me a credible link to one of these reports and then I'll take notice
  • Luzon back to Liege ?
    Surely not ;)
  • I was just about to go to bed.

This thread will be on page 10 by the time I wake up in the morning!
  • Pascal Dupraz

• edited May 2015
    l y a quelques semaines, le président de l’Evian Thonon-Gaillard assurait que son Pascal Dupraz avait le profil pour entraîner en Angleterre. Cela pourrait s’avérer prémonitoire, puisque selon nos informations, Charlton, club de seconde division anglaise (12e), s’intéresse au coach de 52 ans.
    Alors que son cas n’a pas encore été réglé par le club savoyard, Dupraz pourrait donc avoir une chance de rebondir outre-Manche, au sein d’une formation de Championship qui ambitionne la montée en Premier League.

A few weeks ago, the President of Evian, Thonon Gaillard, assured Pascal Dupraz that his future was to train in England. This could prove prescient, since according to our information, Charlton Athletic, who finished 12th in the English second division, is interested in the 52 year-old coach.

While his case has not been resolved by the Savoyard club, Dupraz could therefore have a chance to bounce back in the UK, in training a club that aims to climb from the Championship to the Premier League.

http://www.footmercato.net/breves/info-fm-charlton-s-interesse-a-dupraz_154648
  • @IsMiseBrendan: Bit of info for #CAFC fans, Dupraz is known for his outspoken style and manner. He famously clashed with Bordeaux coach Sagnol this year.

@IsMiseBrendan: @Wheelerl97 you're guess is as good as mine - all I know is what I've read i.e Charlton are interested in him.
  • Sponsored links:

• Luzon and family are moving to London permanently this weekend , so not too sure what's happening?
    Possibly dupraz is being lined up for the vacant head of youth/recruitment?
  • I wonder if Guy has had his chips?
  • Pascal Dupraz

Looks like the new Michael Appleton photo
  • Been too long since we had another manager rumour.
  • He's got the Bob Peeters lack of hair anyway.
  • dizzee said:

Pascal Dupraz

Looks like the new Michael Appleton photo
    I'm sure that fella looks a bit like Jason Statham, wasn't he also in The Expendables, seems like we've got the real thing at Charlton.
  • anyone have any insider knowledge about Mr Luzon's current situation?
  • Sponsored links:

• I can't see a bloke from Evian dipping his toe into Championship water.
  • SEFREE said:

anyone have any insider knowledge about Mr Luzon's current situation?

I'd heard he had his feet up on a sun lounger in Tel Aviv , allegedly.
  • And there I was just out of habit having a quick look on CL before beddie byes.

Here we go again?
  • I can't see a bloke from Evian dipping his toe into Championship water.

Why not? he does have a natural spring in his step.
  • I think he diluted my Pernod once, but I needed more proof.
  • lol, bloody hope not!
  • if it works for Watford...............
  • Can't see it to be honest
  • If this Evian bloke was to have Wayne Bridge as Director of Football, I guess it would be a case of more water under the bridge.