Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fleetwood Mac

Any other lifers going to the O2 tonight? I had to sell a kidney to afford the tickets (£142 each) but can't wait :)

We're 7 rows from the front. I hope they're as good as I'm expecting them to be. Seeing Fleetwood Mac live is 1 to tick off the bucket list for me. Can't wait!!

Comments

• Options
    Gutted I cannot go..

Rumours one of the best albums ever.
  • Options
    I believe they are at the Isle of Wight Festival this summer so I might see them there.
  • Options
    Got a ticket for tomorrow night. It was "only" £60 plus booking fee, so I imagine it is back and forth in a cable car.
  • Options
    Fleetwood Mac died for me the day Peter Green left. £142 pounds each? I would want a shag with Stevie Nicks for that money.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    dickplumb said:

Fleetwood Mac died for me the day Peter Green left. £142 pounds each? I would want a shag with Stevie Nicks for that money.

It's steep for a gig ticket but seems a poor deal for a kidney. Think @Chrissy\\\'s Army!! has been had from both directions.
  • Options
    dickplumb said:

Bloody hell. You are far too picky mate. :hushed:
  • Options
    dickplumb said:

She's just said, £150, one off the wrist and it's a deal...

• Options
    Going to see them towards the end of June, can't believe they will put on a better show than Paul McCartney did on Saturday; however look forward to the reviews.
  • Options
    Do they still do "Somebody's Gonna Get Their Head Kicked In Tonite"?
  • Options
    Very good. Stevie Nicks couldn't quite hit a few of the notes occasionally though

Lindsey Buckingham did a solo acoustic version of looking out for love and it's 1 of the best live versions of a song I've ever heard!

A great show.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Very good. Stevie Nicks couldn't quite hit a few of the notes occasionally though

Lindsey Buckingham did a solo acoustic version of looking out for love and it's 1 of the best live versions of a song I've ever heard!

A great show.

Very jealous - Rumours is one of my favourite albums.
  • Options

A great show.

He's been doing the acoustic version of Big Love for a while now. It would be nice to hear the original version again. I saw them a couple of times last year. Once in Amsterdam without and once in Detroit with Christine Mcvie. She left a huge hole in the set, so looking forward to seeing them at the O2 on Thursday.
  • Options
    I've got an acoustic version of Big Love on a compilation album. I would have liked to have gone but couldn't justify the cost of the ticket when they went on sale. Who supported?
  • Options
    edited May 2015

I believe they are at the Isle of Wight Festival this summer so I might see them there.

You are correct kha.

Headlining the Sunday night.

• Options

I've got an acoustic version of Big Love on a compilation album. I would have liked to have gone but couldn't justify the cost of the ticket when they went on sale. Who supported?

No support. They came on at 8.15 & did a 2 and a half hour set.

Buckingham stole the show for me. He was fantastic all night but his performances of 'Tusk' & 'Big love' were incredible!
  • Options

Wow, that would be a great night if Daltrey and co were the support act!
  • Options
    Christine Mcvies voice was in tethers by the end.