Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Boro vs Norwich play off final 2015

Put this on if you can. Great first ten minutes. Both teams rattling the crossbar within thirty seconds of each other. Two great volleys that both deserved more than they got.

And now Jerome has scored! 1-0 to Norwich.

Comments

• 2-0 to Norwich. Great team goal.
  • Damn thought it was on at 5.30 like the other playoffs.
  • Long way to go still but this looks similar to the Preston V Swindon game yesterday and could get ugly for Boro if they don't wake up soon.
  • Flicking between this and the test cricket. Both great viewing
  • Want Boro to go up as Norwich is a better away day and I have money on them, so not been a great start.
  • Jerome very impressive in holding the ball up, bringing others into play and generally hounding Boro's central defenders.
  • Shame Boro couldn't get a goal back early in the second half.
  • Well done Norwich. 0-2 FT.
  • Never really in doubt after Norwich went 2-0 up. Fancied then to win, just wish i had backed them!
  • Know we got destroyed by Bournemouth at the Valley and by Watford at Vicarage Road BUT...

At the end of the day we beat Watford and Norwich this season and we ran Norwich extremely close in the end at the Valley... Not bad from Charlton this year against the promoted clubs
  • Sponsored links:

• Boro are a bogey team for us, was hoping we didn't have to play them next season.
  • Good, northern monkeys
  • Quite fancy Norwich to do the best of us 3.

Got the experience us and Bournemouth lack.
  • Boro are a bogey team for us, was hoping we didn't have to play them next season.

Next years our year !
  • Does this mean we get more money from the PL crumbs as they don't have to pay Norwich parachute payments?
  • 'Boro just did not turn up .. well done though to the Canaries even if it means one of my favourite away days will not be available next season .. instead ? .. another freezing cold day in the far North East ((:>)
  • IA said:

Does this mean we get more money from the PL crumbs as they don't have to pay Norwich parachute payments?

I think the big boys in the prem just share out the money Norwich would have got.
  • Lost all three of my divisional play off bets AND England beat the Back Caps. Shows you what I know... absolutely fuck all!
  • Good. Middlesbrough "should be beating times like Norwich"
  • Norwich looked like a team. Every time Middlesborough did a headless chicken run towards the box, legs flying all over the place, there were 6 or 7 Norwich players calmly shutting them out. Real men against boys. If we are lucky we will pick up a couple of Canaries that will be extra to requirements next season.
  • Sponsored links:

• jams said:

Good. Middlesbrough "should be beating times like Norwich"

Middlesborough looked like Charlton on a bad day.
  • What's not to like? gutted norvern monkeys...
  • Quite fancy Norwich to do the best of us 3.

Got the experience us and Bournemouth lack.

Yes, they were clearly underperforming before Alex Neil took over
  • Lost all three of my divisional play off bets AND England beat the Back Caps. Shows you what I know... absolutely fuck all!

Won 2/3 of mine, and I normally have absolutely awful luck!!!!
  • IA said:

Does this mean we get more money from the PL crumbs as they don't have to pay Norwich parachute payments?

I think the big boys in the prem just share out the money Norwich would have got.
    I guess that's fair. They don't get much money from the tv deals.

• Went today. Sat in the Boro end - not a happy place to be, but no complaints from the fans about the result, only about Boro's (non)performance. Norwich simply never let them into the game, and dominated throughout.
  • Anyone see the Boro fan with the big beard who'd painted himself, his beard etc all red and was going crazy before the game?

I know it's cruel but I'd love to have seen him on the long journey home
  • parachute payments win