Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

League One play off final 2015

Preston 1-0 up after 2 minutes. Beckford.

Comments

• Options
    2-0 now. 12 minutes.
  • Options
    3-0, 43 minutes. Beckford's second.
  • Options
    Smith just had a good chance but he missed. Knew there was a reason we let him go.

And now Preston go up the other end and make it 3 nil
  • Options
    Not a bad 30 quid investment on the Preston win. Hope I haven't spoke too soon.
  • Options
    Simon Grayson will have got every club.he's managed in League 1 promoted, I think.
  • Options
    Swindon 0 .. and lucky to get nil ((:>)
  • Options

Simon Grayson will have got every club.he's managed in League 1 promoted, I think.

Has he still got that unbeaten run with Huddersfield?
  • Options
    Had £25 on Beckford to Score first as a) it was a price boost and b) they are giving a £10 free bet on in play if you bet £25 before the game on all of the playoff finals which is a nice touch.

After that first goal a price boost in play came up, Beckford to get a hat trick.... And I laughed. Think it was 17.00

Madness.

If he gets a hat trick surely we will need a "can you name all the players who have scored a hat trick at the new Wembley?" Can't be many
  • Options
    I want Preston to win to get up there to the game next season but very disappointing from Swindon and our two old boys up front. Their defending

I am little nervous about a Beckford hat-trick (which he should have had 10 minutes ago). I know that Scott Sinclair did it for Swansea a few years ago for Swansea but that included two penalties.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hat-trick for Beckford. 4-0
  • Options
    Bang goes any hope of signing Garner. If we were interested.
  • Options
    To be fair, turning up to a playoff final and losing 4-0 is a very Charlton thing to do.
  • Options

To be fair, turning up to a playoff final and losing 4-0 is a very Charlton thing to do.

Only we've never lost a play off Final.

: - )
  • Options
    That was men against boys, I'm afraid and after their horrendous start, Swindon looked like they couldn't get off the pitch quickly enough. Well done to Beckford and Grayson - the manager got his tactics right, for sure.

Looking forward to tomorrow's game and hoping that Boro prevail.
  • Options
    and the Jolly boys trip to Blackpool is still on
  • Options
    After all their playoff heartaches, Preston deserved to win one.

Their cheese and potato pies are still horrible though
  • Options
    Always had a soft spot for PNE. Is Beckford the boy wonder who came through the stripey nigels youth set up a few years ago?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Always had a soft spot for PNE. Is Beckford the boy wonder who came through the stripey nigels youth set up a few years ago?

No he wasn't
  • Options

Think you might be confusing Beckford with John Bostock
  • Options

just saw that, a couple of kids were fighting over it and she just walked over a grabbed it