Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Life End of Season Thanks - 14/15

2»

Comments

• Options
    Thanks for all your contributions!
  • Options
    Thanks to all, spend lots of time making visits Welly
  • Options
    Genuine thanks to you all
  • Options
    For someone who is essentially technophobic I spend far too long on here and have done for years.

Both the football and non-football threads are generally full of interest and there is often something to learn.

Thanks to all who keep the Charlton Life wheels turning.
  • Options
    Thanks to AFKA, Lookout and all involved for an outstanding forum and to all those who make it such a fun place to visit.
    Apologies to anyone I have called a twat in the last year, whether you deserved it or not.
  • Options
    Addickted said:

Thanks all.

Special mention for the CharltonLife new word of the year "CockWomble"

Mine I think - I thank you.
  • Options

PL54 said:

Addickted said:

Thanks all.

I'm afraid @Leroy Ambrose first brought cockwomble to these shores back in Jan 2014

http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/comment/1731753#Comment_1731753
  • Options

Hard to imagine how CL could be any better, and harder still to imagine life without this marvellous world-wide community.

The great majority on here would consider that Charlton Life is actually short for Charlton Life Sentence, so strong is the bond with our unique and special club. Better days ahead, unforgettable memories to cherish, and never a dull moment !!
  • Options
    Well done guys. What is also great about this site is the help and support it gives to other people, lifers or not.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thanks @AFKABartram and @LoOkOuT . You've almost got me into trouble at work on a number of occasions :) Thanks @sadiejane1981 for running the poker league and thank @shirty5 for the prediction league. Lastly, thanks to all people who contribute to this addictive forum, you are the guys that make it what it is.
  • Options
    Just to add my thanks to AFKA , Looky and all for all the hard work that goes into running this marvellous and compelling forum.
  • Options
    Like to just add my thanks to all those involved.
  • Options
    Would be good if everyone's LOL count was reset at the turn of a new season and the winner after each season won a season ticket
  • Options

Would be good if everyone's LOL count was reset at the turn of a new season and the winner after each season won a season ticket

I don't see why @colin1961 should receive a free season ticket.
  • Options

PL54 said:

Addickted said:

Thanks all.

I'm afraid @Leroy Ambrose first brought cockwomble to these shores back in Jan 2014

http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/comment/1731753#Comment_1731753
    Just caught up on this, how funny.

Look at all the sycophants browning themselves up - usual characters too.
  • Options
    Thanks guys, you've helpt keep me sane (ish!)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Knob
  • Options

I think it should be based on the Abuse Flag count.
  • Options

I think it should be based on the Abuse Flag count.
    ;-)