Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Valley Improvements Commence

Looks like we'll be seeing more new seats. Upper west seats have started coming out.

Comments

• Options
    Better get them in quick so our CEO can sell the whole of the West stand to Newcastle fans next season. Nice little earner.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

Looks like we'll be seeing more new seats. Upper west seats have started coming out.

Bournemouth need them.
    Bournemouth took them!
  • Options
    Will the seats be replaced by food vouchers?
  • Options
    David Cameron has instructed all red seats be removed.
  • Options

And replaced with yellow ones
  • Options
    Well I hope there's going to be a Mansion Seat Tax for the Directors Box.
  • Options
    edited May 2015

I think you will find that's only in Scotland, where all the blue ones had been removed long long ago!!
  • Options
    Have also read that the dugouts will be done as well. They are being moved up to pitch level.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Have also read that the dugouts will be done as well. They are being moved up to pitch level.

Surely that will impact the view at the front of the west lower?
  • Options

Won't be getting a seat behind there then, even though Guy is good enough to stay crouched down for most of the game. Very considerate fella!! :wink:
  • Options

Are we getting the Premier League sized dugouts (with Recaro seats)? Would make sense to centralise them as well (i.e. not have the away one further from the half way line than the home one)
  • Options

Are we getting the Premier League sized dugouts (with Recaro seats)? Would make sense to centralise them as well (i.e. not have the away one further from the half way line than the home one)
    Good idea that. Then our bench can get in the lino's ear like the away bench does at the moment!
  • Options
    This is in response to all the moaning about having to swap seats for Bournemouth. From now upper west will be given a seat two nuts bolts and a spanner at the turnstile and on any given week, you may be installing said seat anywhere they tell you. However, the seat is yours !
  • Options
    Standing only in the upper west next season as the club encourage fans to move from the upper north and create an atmosphere
  • Options
    In anticipation of the latest shower we're going to borrow from the network, they are taking pre-emptive steps to protect the fans by turning the seats 180 degrees.
  • Options
    Fiiish said:

In anticipation of the latest shower we're going to borrow from the network, they are taking pre-emptive steps to protect the fans by turning the seats 180 degrees.

Poznan seats!
  • Options
    I used to sit in that end of the West Upper. Up until the Bournemouth game.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    So did I, shall we move on before being told.
  • Options
    iaitch said:

I've moved on.

Got an application in for a West Ham season ticket. They seemed very keen to have me. Never been to the Olympic Stadium before.
  • Options
    Off_it said:

iaitch said:

I've moved on.

Got an application in for a West Ham season ticket. They seemed very keen to have me. Never been to the Olympic Stadium before.
    Sorry but my finger just hit the button automatically.
  • Options

Good work from Roland, Katrien and the Club. Get the pointless and unnecessary refurb works in early so that all the morons have something to get excited about as they sell off our best players over another long summer.

We can sell Gudmundsson, we can sell Gomez. I don't mind if we've only got half a squad touched up with Belgian foot soldiers come next season's opener - as long as I can look round the ground at nice freshly-painted empty seats for the big clash with MK Dons next season, I know I'll be happy.

Yes but Wowza! those new red seats PS?
  • Options
    Off_it said:

iaitch said:

I've moved on.

What a pair of p****s.
  • Options
    As eloquent as ever Steve, why don't you move on?
  • Options
    When they do mine can I have a padded seat(happy to buy it)