Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Move back to the lower north?

Looking at most other grounds where the main noisy support is, it's usually behind one end, I've always stood/sat in the covered end and moved upstairs when it was built, but watching the palace game tonight whenever they attack the whole of the bottom on their feet looks so much better than watching our team attacking our end that is 1/2 or 3/4 empty ! Plus I'm sure being closer to the pitch/ mics it will be louder for the players & TV rather than attacking an empty covered end.
Anyone fancy relocating?

Comments

• Options
    Too tall for the seats down there :(
  • Options
    This debate crops up every year and nothing is done. I agree with you mate, would take some decent organistion though.
  • Options
    Standing up and getting wet when it rains - what's not to like?
  • Options
    Love the Covered End(North Lower). Been going in there since 1975 minus the exiled years. It has never appealed to me to sit upstairs.
  • Options
    When we closed the north upper for a cup game and people sung in the north lower it was a lot louder. Our singing fans are as far away from the pitch and the away fans as possible, and I think it needs to change if we want to be seen as noisy.
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

When we closed the north upper for a cup game and people sung in the north lower it was a lot louder. Our singing fans are as far away from the pitch and the away fans as possible, and I think it needs to change if we want to be seen as noisy.

or heard.

1. To many people in the North won't sing.
    2. We are shy whenever confronted with large away support.
    3. Away support is mainly made up of men who've been drinking and are up for it.