Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Calling all you wonderful CAFC supporters !!

In April last year you may recall my wonderful brother suffering a cardiac arrest at The Valley. Thank you to the actions of Ryland, Malcolm survived and we call him "Our Miracle". The support you gave my family during this time was amazing and kept us going. In January this year, as we were all looking forward to a peaceful year, we received the devastating news that our elder brother John is suffering from lung cancer. Our world, once again, turned upside down. John is currently undergoing chemo at Guy's and we know he is is also going to be "Our Miracle". On 7th June myself and my work colleagues are walking from Eltham to Guy's Hospital to raise funds for their new Cancer Centre. The Centre is set to be one of the largest in Europe, meeting the needs of over 2 miilion people in SE London and the SE of England. Each year they will see over 20,000 suspected cancer cases and treat 6500 cancer patients. This is where you come in !! I am asking each of you wonderful supporters to help me once more by sponsoring me, no matter how small, to help wonderful people like John. I know with your help we can get this Centre open so they can start treating people and freeing them of this wicked and vile disease.
If you feel you are able to donate, and every penny really does help, please visit my JustGiving page it is easy - just follow this link and click Donate:

http://www.justgiving.com/owner-email/pleasesponsor/anne-cooper11

I cannot thank you enough for your kindness and continued support.
Thank you so much Anne

Comments

• All the best mate
  • Forgot to mention please remember to Gift Aid your donation it makes such a huge difference. Thankyou
  • Got the ball rolling for you Anne. Hope you reach your target!
  • Atletico Addick and Mr Dick you are amazing !! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your generosity it means the world to my family. xx
  • Was sat just in front of Malcolm last year and so pleased to hear of his recovery. Here's hoping for a similar outcome for John. Good luck.
  • Just want to thank Ashers, Sidney addick and the 2 anonymous donors.Bless you all for your amazing generosity and kind comments. The world is a better place thanks to wonderful people like you. Xx
  • NLA money In.good luck god bless
  • John Godwin and NLA you are amazing. Thankyou so much for your fantastic donations and your words of support which once again are keeping my family going. Charlton fans really do have the kindest of hearts. God bless. Xx
  • Coops, its my absolute pleasure but do you mind if I ask how you knew my name? Not worried, just curious and wasn't looking for recognition, you're the people who deserve that!
  • Your name came up on my Just Giving site. I really hope I haven't upset anyone just want to tell you all what your donations mean to us. Thankyou Tom !! Xx
  • Sponsored links:

• coops1963 said:

Your name came up on my Just Giving site. I really hope I haven't upset anyone just want to tell you all what your donations mean to us. Thankyou Tom !! Xx

Not upset at all, was just curious, good luck.
  • Do hope your brother John has the same successful outcome as Malcolm. I already support that fund as I had my cancer operation in St. Thomas' and they are amalgamated with Guy's. The centre sounds as if it will be fantastic when it opens.
  • Thankyou to everyone who has donated today and also for the wonderful comments. You are all amazing xx
  • Thanks to all you Addicks who have donated so generously but we still have a way to go. If you could all dig deep and donate a £1 we could smash our target and help wonderful people like my brother beat this devastating disease. Forgive me for asking but I am passionate about this cause. xx

Ryland once again you have been amazing.xx
  • Sent you a pm
  • Anne, bump this thread when it arrives. Hope you smash your target.
  • Thanks to all you Addicks, you have done us proud. We are up to £800 now and those of you who have donated will make such a difference to the lives of all those cancer sufferers.God bless all of you and thank you so much. Please keep those acts of kindness going we can't stop now !!