Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Henderson full of praise for goalkeeping coach

Comments

• Options
    He really is a top bloke.

Best keeper we've had since Deano...

"Discuss"...
  • Options
    Big fan of Hendo, i love this line from the article.

“Finishing where we have is very good, but I want better.”

Simple, but its what i want.
  • Options
    Great attitude, good rapport with the fans. Best goalkeeper we have had since Deano.
  • Options
    Ben Roberts: Best Goalkeeping Coach in the Country... Need to keep that quiet if England decide to come sniffing for him
  • Options

Ben Roberts: Best Goalkeeping Coach in the Country... Need to keep that quiet if England decide to come sniffing for him

Agree. And Ben Roberts is a top fella too.
  • Options

Great interview from a great bloke.

I'm sure Ben Roberts is a great coach, he seems a top guy, but his shooting/crossing in the warm up drills is absolutely diabolical. Always makes me laugh as he snipers out some poor sod in the lower North

Of course it may just be the injury that caused him to hang up his gloves.

I'm sure you would be brilliant with a chronic back injury that caused you to retire from doing the job you loved at age 29...
  • Options

I'm sure Ben Roberts is a great coach, he seems a top guy, but his shooting/crossing in the warm up drills is absolutely diabolical. Always makes me laugh as he snipers out some poor sod in the lower North

I'm sure you would be brilliant with a chronic back injury that caused you to retire from doing the job you loved at age 29...
    Easy for you to point fingers all the way from the East Stand.
  • Options
    A great goalkeeper gives a sense of confidence and trust and Henderson gives players and fans just that.He will continue to improve though and should be RoI's first choice for years to come.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

What a thoroughly baffling riposte. Give your sausage fingers a rest old bean!