Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Huge Summer for Roland and Charlton

Hi all,

Please take a look at my final news shopper blog of the season and let me know your views on the subjects raised!

Click Here

Cheers, Louis.

Comments

• Options
    Good stuff, I look forward to reading more in the future!
  • Options
    Good read although if I was building a £1M house and someone offered me a few hundred thousand for the bricks I would definitely sell them as I would either a) buy more cheaply, b) build my £1M house in wood or c) have made all the profit margin I would have made by building the house in the sale of the bricks and still be left with the value of the land.
  • Options
    Thanks for that. Big decisions indeed.
  • Options

Don't they use that new-fangled straw stuff to build houses these days?
  • Options

Good read although if I was building a £1M house and someone offered me a few hundred thousand for the bricks I would definitely sell them as I would either a) buy more cheaply, b) build my £1M house in wood or c) have made all the profit margin I would have made by building the house in the sale of the bricks and still be left with the value of the land.

Take it you voted Tory then... :smile:

Good article reflecting my thoughts entirely.

• Options
    "Huge Summer" sounds like the nickname of someone off Benefits Street.
  • Options

Take it you voted Tory then... :smile:

Good article reflecting my thoughts entirely.

Are you saying those with common sense and an ability to see the obvious only voty Tory? :smile: