Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Club Shop - kits now on special offer and not many left

Just back from The Valley. Ahead of the new kits' official launch tomorrow, all kits now reduced by 25%, I guess to clear.

All well and good, but there's not much stock - what there is is already out on the racks. If you were planning to buy tomorrow, it might be advisable to order on-line this arvo instead, certainly in the case of the most popular sizes. I think the price reduction is planned for a 13h announcement. Didn't seem to be many left of the stylish black shirt, but plenty of orange.

So - now you know.

GHF

Comments

• edited May 2015
    Cheers @GlassHalfFull they are reduced online. Still over £30 though! And no Small or Medium in stock for the black away shirt

• This is Charlton, remember - reduced doesn't necessarily mean cheap !!

I just thought that with a sizeable crowd tomorrow and an early k.o. anyone drifting in after the game might be disappointed (and not just in the score).
  • Over £30.00 that's crazy

• Just back from The Valley. Ahead of the new kits' official launch tomorrow, all kits now reduced by 25%, I guess to clear.

All well and good, but there's not much stock - what there is is already out on the racks. If you were planning to buy tomorrow, it might be advisable to order on-line this arvo instead, certainly in the case of the most popular sizes. I think the price reduction is planned for a 13h announcement. Didn't seem to be many left of the stylish black shirt, but plenty of orange.

So - now you know.

GHF

will you wearing the orange tomorrow?

• No @Baldybonce - too early for beachwear.

I will be attending in my customary disguise as an ol' geezer from Sarf London ....

• No @Baldybonce - too early for beachwear.

I will be attending in my customary disguise as an ol' geezer from Sarf London ....

thank gawd for that!

• Resurrected this old thread .... I was in the shop this morning and it's looking pretty empty already, but some items might appeal. Some info available on-line but if calling into The Valley is a bit of a gamble/inconvenient it may be best to ring first to ask what's left, and prices.

I bought two home kits - 12-18 months and 6-8 years - for a fiver each. Seemed like plenty of hats/scarves available.

The shop is not run by the club - it closes on Friday for refitting/restocking for new operators.

• Resurrected this old thread .... I was in the shop this morning and it's looking pretty empty already, but some items might appeal. Some info available on-line but if calling into The Valley is a bit of a gamble/inconvenient it may be best to ring first to ask what's left, and prices.

I bought two home kits - 12-18 months and 6-8 years - for a fiver each. Seemed like plenty of hats/scarves available.

The shop is not run by the club - it closes on Friday for refitting/restocking for new operators.

Please tell me your joking I phoned up this morning about 930 and asked if they had any kits for 12-18 or 18-24 months and asked if they had any for 6 year olds. He said the smallest we had was for 10 year olds.
  • Cheap kits and not linked to the club anymore , I might have to get involved
    Although they've clearly got every size and no size for anything judging by the above

What time did you go in there @GlassHalfFull and was there many of those kits left in those sizes.
  • Sponsored links:

• I was told that there were no 12-18 months left, but being in SE18 it was no problem just to go check for myself. I was surprised to get the kit. I also wanted 3-4 years, but 6-8 years was the smallest left.

• I was in the shop at 10 o'clock. The assistant handed me the kits, so I didn't see the display myself. I think the 12-18 months was the last.

If you ring the store and they agree to put stuff on hold for you, I will pick it up for you if you like - just PM me.

• I was in the shop at 10 o'clock. The assistant handed me the kits, so I didn't see the display myself. I think the 12-18 months was the last.

If you ring the store and they agree to put stuff on hold for you, I will pick it up for you if you like - just PM me.

Thanks mate really appreciate it, got my mrs to call back about half hour ago and they said they have no kids kits left at all now.

Thanks again.

• You're welcome - only sorry I couldn't help.

Fwiw, I've just checked the merchandise. The 12-18 months kit is shirt and shorts, but the 6-8 years is shirt only.
  • Hi mate are you looking online or are you right by the club shop. Cheers
  • Are there any adult away shirts left?
  • Actually no worries mate, please dont go out your way to look. If I get time tomorrow I will go after work and see whats what. Thanks again

• I've been looking on-line, for what that's worth, but I live along the lower road in Woolwich so it's no problem to jump on a bus ....

• Away shirts - not that I recall, but in case they've been sweeping out the stockroom it might be worth a phone call, just in case. You never know ....
  • Thanks again mate but no need I'll hopefully get there tomorrow. Have refused to buy them anything from the clubshop this last couple of seasons, but when I saw how cheap the kits I thought I would buy them some stuff for our holiday next week.
  • Sponsored links:

• All 'official', sanctioned, franchised, endorsed, etc outlets for roly's toxic pantomime need to remain boycotted until he and his appalling fiasco are gone for good. The shop may be operated by a separate entity but they represent a discredited and reviled business and must bear the consequences. The money may not go directly into roly's septic paws but that is irrelevant. Maintaining all financial pressure on the septuagenarian shitforbrains and all who get into bed with him is essential to expedite regime change. It was very heartening to learn that takings for matchday catering had fallen so far that Delaware North were entitled to top up revenue from the landlord. No entity that contracted with roly's abominable perversion of the thing we knew as "Charlton Athletic" after January 2016 can claim they didn't know what they were letting themselves in for. If you lay down with dogs, you will catch fleas and in this case frankly that is getting away lightly.

• I think there are some t-shirts left.
  • Charlton gnomes at £5, get them before Sheffield step in!
  • Beer mugs £2
    nothing much else, wallets for £1, car stickers, bus pass holders 50p.
  • New kit must be near to being unveiled then!
  • uie2 said:

New kit must be near to being unveiled then!

Tomorrow apparently.
  • Lot's of clubs do Christmas jumpers but we don't. Maybe now Justsport don't own us anymore....?

But tacky I know....
  • Beer mugs £2
    nothing much else, wallets for £1, car stickers, bus pass holders 50p.

I'm not surprised they have some of them left - we all know proper Charlton only travel by train.