Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• colin1961 said:

cafc999 said:

Ben Haim wasn't at the POTY "do", because he was in the USA. I'm not sure whether this was business or pleasure.

Someone from the club told me that he had to fly back to Egypt on Saturday night and that the club had sanctioned it. Do not know why
    He had a planned engagement in the USA
    Gone to Vagas, heard the place has loads of chips.
  • cafc999 said:

Ben Haim wasn't at the POTY "do", because he was in the USA. I'm not sure whether this was business or pleasure.

Someone from the club told me that he had to fly back to Egypt on Saturday night and that the club had sanctioned it. Do not know why
    I was told it was Israel, which considering his nationality is more likely but who knows...

• cafc999 said:

Egypt ? Do you mean Israel ?
    I'm only telling you what a club employee told me last night and I know he comes from Israel BTW
  • 67 is my magic number, i'll go for that.
  • No 10.

"We all dream of a team of Ee-Igors"
  • Sponsored links:

• 63 becuase i love saying Geoffery Mujangi Bia... I love Jelle Van Damme as well (probaby Jelle is pronounced Jay or something but i want to say Jelly Van Damme - a dessert martial art)
  • Stig said:

Here's a little game for you. The next 28 posters all pick a number from the list below. The person who picks the first player to sign for Charlton is the winner:

Screenshot 2015-05-05 00.13.12
    No prizes, it's just for fun.

Lets go for a nationality we haven't had yet.
  • 63 becuase i love saying Geoffery Mujangi Bia... I love Jelle Van Damme as well (probaby Jelle is pronounced Jay or something but i want to say Jelly Van Damme - a dessert martial art)

Pronounced "yella"

Personally I'd go for No.4 and put him in centre-midfield with Peter Garland.
  • cafc999 said:

I was told it was Israel, which considering his nationality is more likely but who knows...

Johnson said he was off to America to trail with Chicago and Philly teams and that Ben haim was already there trailing with a few teams.
  • Sponsored links:

• Reckon No.8 - Ronnie Stam as he has experience in England with Wigan.

Either that or Jeff Louis so that we can become the first team to have a Haitian player in England
  • Think I will check back in in 100 posts time when the numbers game has finished!
  • Got to be a keeper. We haven't got enough.
  • I'm going for my namesake - Ricardo Fatty - number 4
  • 10 and 39 please.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!