Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

STATBANK - Birmingham 1-0 Charlton

apologies for this being a day late, many thanks to the 12 Lifers who gave marks, averages are:

Henderson--- 7.55 MoM
Watt---------- 6.41
Johnson------- 6.36
Ben Haim------ 6.27
Buyens--------- 6.27
Solly---------- 6.09
Gudmundsson-- 6.05
Fox----------- 5.95
Bulot---------- 5.91
Eagles--------- 5.86
Cousins-------- 5.73
Vetokele-------- 5.00
Team 6.12

More stats here: https://us.v-cdn.net/5000498/uploads/FileUpload/c6/990bd90be72b18238da9a7d446391b.pdf

Comments

• Top of ratings with over a point seperating his average from the rest of the team... wonder if that's happened before in the Statbank?
  • the difference between Vetokele and Watt is amazing
  • the difference between Vetokele and Watt is amazing

I was not there so cannot comment, but are people marking Watt higher than he's performances warrant, on the fact that he has been a breath of fresh air to the club, or was he the second best player on Saturday for us?
  • ross1 said:

the difference between Vetokele and Watt is amazing

I was not there so cannot comment, but are people marking Watt higher than he's performances warrant, on the fact that he has been a breath of fresh air to the club, or was he the second best player on Saturday for us?
    should clarify I was not there, When I say its amazing I just mean when Watt came in I really thought it was gonna make Igor play better but that's not been to case
  • ross1 said:

the difference between Vetokele and Watt is amazing

It's really a matter of opinion as to whether he was our second best player on the day. But for sure he was way better than Igor and almost all of our few good attacking moments were down to him.
  • I think Watt is knackered. He needs a rest and then a full pre season