Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that confuse you

Comments

• purdis said:

Trolls on CL and I fall for it every time - Mr Gullible, at your service.

Trolls in general, nothing better to do with your time?
  • purdis said:

You say that, but sitting under a bridge and stopping people pass gets a bit boring after a while.
  • purdis said:

You say that, but sitting under a bridge and stopping people pass gets a bit boring after a while.
    Think of some cool riddles for goats then.
  • cafcfan said:

ads said:

Carter said:

ozaddick said:

Oh and how every fanny smells totally different.

Taste differs wildly too

I remember plating a west Indian girl who had THE sweetest, most fantastic tasting vajayjay ever

Compared to a girl of travelling stock who tasted of chemicals. Specifically vim
    Cheers for that, put me right off my dinner!
    Fish supper was it?
    No, a very loose kebab
  • WOMEN

This is the things that confuse you thread not the things that annoy you...
  • Apologies,

But before she annoyed me I was as confused as feck, as I thought I don't care if we do that actually meant she didn't care, not start the week with we should have gone there yesterday

Arrgggghhhhh
  • Contestants on quiz shows who clap themselves.
  • Charlton fans who sing Valley Floyd Road and then give other Charlton fans the clap.
  • Sponsored links:

• Charlton fans who sing Valley Floyd Road and then clap themselves. Weird.

How did that come about? It does seem a bit odd but its been that way for ages.

No idea, it's always been like that, as far as I can remember.
  • Racism still going on in 2015
  • When a contestant on Tipping Point get's to the end game and put the golden token in trap 2 or 3, surely it's better in 1 or 4 so you got the chance of the sides of the machine to help push the token forward ffs!
  • People who have the time to watch tipping point?
  • Dazzler21 said:

People who have the time to watch tipping point?

Eh? An hour or so when I have me dinner in the evening is about the only telly I get to watch pal

Must've been about 10 years ago. Before that we'd just go straight into another rendition and you'd be singing vfr on repeat for a few minutes which could build up a cracking atmosphere. Then suddenly it all stopped and everyone decided to stop and clap after singing it once

• rina said:

Charlton fans who sing Valley Floyd Road and then clap themselves. Weird.

Must've been about 10 years ago. Before that we'd just go straight into another rendition and you'd be singing vfr on repeat for a few minutes which could build up a cracking atmosphere. Then suddenly it all stopped and everyone decided to stop and clap after singing it once

You are right. I only remember the clap happening about ten maybe 11 years ago
  • Women - a wardrobe full of clothes but 'nothing to wear' and a trip round 17 shops to find something for a wedding.
  • Oh, and then another ten for shoes to match.

Love being a bloke - suit, maybe a new shirt, smart shoes, most importantly - one shop.
  • Sponsored links:

Love being a bloke - suit, maybe a new shirt, smart shoes, most importantly - one shop.

People are amazed when I turn round and say that I have one pair of shoes for work and one pair of trainers for everyday use...

Seriously why do you need more footwear than that?

People are amazed when I turn round and say that I have one pair of shoes for work and one pair of trainers for everyday use...

Having a different pair of shoes for work and home seems excessive to me.
  • Yellow "Diversion" signs that assume you're destination is the other end of the roadworks.
  • 'Prolly'
  • MrOneLung said:

'Prolly'

Nothing to be confused about. It's just a contraction. The same as Brolly is a contraction of Umberella and Folly is a contraction of F'kinnel what's all that about ;-)

To quote Basil Fawlty: "You wouldn't understand dear, it's called style...". :wink:
  • Wtf wtf wtf

Leave the fecking children alone you dirty bstds how can anyone think that's right
  • Stig said:

MrOneLung said:

'Prolly'

Nothing to be confused about. It's just a contraction. The same as Brolly is a contraction of Umberella and Folly is a contraction of F'kinnel what's all that about ;-)
    When you post in the annoy thread yet your words mysteriously show up on the confuse thread !!!!