Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that confuse you

Comments

• brogib said:

brogib said:

Why I buy an outer of 10 pairs of socks one week and by the end of the following week she's managed to lose one of each pair!?

If you just buy ten pairs of black socks it's not an issue.
    I'm from London so I only wear black sock in court.

BUT, if you mean socks of the same colour, I can't, I have to wear different coloured sock kto put a bit of spice in me life. ; )

:cry: I feel for you bruv.
  • Life.

You and Paulie both. Glad you're not alone :smile:
  • edited May 2015
    Why someone with a wife, a young child, good friends and the rest of their life ahead of them can just end their own life :(
  • Why someone with a wife, a young child, good friends and the rest of their life ahead of them can just end their own life :(

No one off here I hope. Obviously, terrible whoever the poor soul is.
  • I cant understand how a couple where one partner earns £50k and the other earns £10k have to pay back half their child benefit yet another couple who earn £49,999 each can keep the full entitlement of child benefit.
  • I can't understand why anyone gets money for knocking out a sprog?

That's just the tip of the iceberg mate why people get GIVEN money and handouts for doing nothing

Think I'll leave it there otherwise this will go way off topic :)

• edited May 2015
    The brutality of humanity. One bloke was murdered, hundreds upon hundreds of thousands die in the aftermath (WW1)
  • Sponsored links:

• Clothes people wear to golf. Are there rules that you have to wear at least 4 bright colours?
  • Why don't Japanese electronics firms employ people who understand English to translate their operating manuals?
  • cafcfan said:

Why don't Japanese electronics firms employ people who understand English to translate their operating manuals?

They say Solly
  • ozaddick said:

Oh and how every fanny smells totally different.

Blimey are you Ron Jeremy of Julio Iglesias?
  • Why on a weekday my kids have to literally be dragged out of bed, but on a Saturday and Sunday they are up at 6am running round, making loads of f***ing noise!!

are you my father ?

• ozaddick said:

blimey have you smelt them all ?

• Fiiish said:

Dazzler21 said:

Pythagoras... Why is it a standard thing to teach in schools?

To be fair it's a pretty fundamental part of trigonometry, which makes up quite a bit of GCSE level mathematics.
    Carter said:

I can see where this is going

No, you probably won't use trigonometric equations in the real world, anymore than you'll need to know the periodic table.

It proves to the teacher who is the Lord commander of your future, that you have the capacity to learn and to what level. A bit like a filter to stop dustmen becoming nuclear scientists by accident

Yet some people with the iq of a nuclear scientist can still end up in roles such as dustmen.

I'm going to call for a new Educational system based around life skills and you only learn what you wish to become... except you start this style of learning at age 10.

We'll call it Selective Education and it will be huge in North Korea.
  • lolwray said:

ozaddick said:

blimey have you smelt them all ?

Iv'e met many c*^ts!
  • Sponsored links:

• Dazzler21 said:

Pythagoras... Why is it a standard thing to teach in schools?

I see most maths like that as a tool for teaching general problem-solving.
    As others have said, there's a lot of maths that most people won't use in their day-to-day lives (which is true for every single subject in fact), but it's certainly the case that finding different ways to approach a range of problems, which should be at the heart of mathematical teaching, is beneficial for all learning.
  • Carter said:

ozaddick said:

Taste differs wildly too

I remember plating a west Indian girl who had THE sweetest, most fantastic tasting vajayjay ever

Compared to a girl of travelling stock who tasted of chemicals. Specifically vim
    Cheers for that, put me right off my dinner!
  • Most voters.
  • Yan Hui.
    In fact all Disciples of Confucius.

They Confuce me.
  • edited May 2015
    Being shown a load of shovels and being told to take my pick........... (Drum roll) ..I thank you, im here all week!.
  • brogib said:

Coe-lin Poe-well

I was always amazed that he also found time to cut our pitch as well.
  • ads said:

Carter said:

ozaddick said:

Taste differs wildly too

I remember plating a west Indian girl who had THE sweetest, most fantastic tasting vajayjay ever

Compared to a girl of travelling stock who tasted of chemicals. Specifically vim
    Cheers for that, put me right off my dinner!
    Fish supper was it?
  • People going to the cinema on a sunny day
  • Trolls on CL and I fall for it every time - Mr Gullible, at your service.
  • Carter said:

ozaddick said:

Taste differs wildly too

Well, at least she came clean!